Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you hate more?

Comments

• Options
    The Dallas Cowboys.

Oops, wrong site. I mean Millwall.
  • Options
    It's a close call but those gaudy wannabes take it.

Millwall are scum but Palace are filth!
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Don't actually hate either of them. Millwall are boring with all their 'no-one likes us...' bollocks and their inability to go more than five minutes without getting into a fight, even if it's with themselves because there's no-one else around. Palace are just an embarrassment, but an annoyingly 'better than us at the moment and with a whole lot more money' embarrassment.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Varies from day to day, not that I 'hate' either of them. Life as a Charlton fan is much more fun having them around.

Today, I'm going to go with Palace. Just remembering the joy relief of when they lost the FA Cup final - Millwall can't make me feel like that at the moment.
  • Options
    OLD JOKE. Wife to Husband, as he is about to leave for the Valley."Off to football again? I think you love Charlton more than you love me".
    Husband to wife. "My dear, I love Millwall more than I love you."
  • Options
    Millwall 51.9%
    Palace 48.1%
    I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    Palace scum and sheff utd(this season only)
  • Options
    Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nigels
  • Options

Don't actually hate either of them. Millwall are boring with all their 'no-one likes us...' bollocks and their inability to go more than five minutes without getting into a fight, even if it's with themselves because there's no-one else around. Palace are just an embarrassment, but an annoyingly 'better than us at the moment and with a whole lot more money' embarrassment.

That's utter rubbish. I'm a Millwall fan and I've only had two fights this morning. Bearing in mind I've been up since 7am this proves that we can go at least an hour without having a fight.

Obviously not Proper Wall then.
  • Options
    Palace. They are not south London they are proper croydon mickey mouse c***s.
  • Options
    Tottenham
  • Options
    I was watching the Palarse/Arsenil game last night and this sneaking feeling of admiration for Palace came over me. Now let me just say that I hate Palace after the way they treated us when we shared their ground but I have to admit the the recent management have turned the club round and they have become the club that we were.

Do I hate Millwall or Palace more? - neither, it just makes me hate RD even more for turning our club into the laughing stock that it has become.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I absolutely loathe The Spanners......whereas The Glaziers are simply that perennially annoying little club from down the road.
  • Options
    Pointless bloody post. Think we should all save our hate for those who really deserve it and we know who they are!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    New England Patriots. Cheating c*nts.
  • Options
    Nigels.
  • Options
    Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking hate palace scum with a passion
  • Options
    Palace all day long.
  • Options
    Squirrel face.
  • Options
    The self called ultras of palace literally make me fuming I don't get wound up by any thing as much as seeing them winds me up. Seriously hate palace
  • Options
    The Glaziers.
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Anybody that loses to palice.
  • Options
    I hate Manchester United way more than Millwall or Palace!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Millwall, based solely on the fact that Palace are irrelevant to me. I think i've only ever met 3-4 Palace fans in my whole life.

I know lots of Palace fans but I live in Redhill so thats probably why!
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Pointless bloody post. Think we should all save our hate for those who really deserve it and we know who they are!!

The judean people's front?