Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

So good to have Paulie on sky instead of Jim Watt (the fuck?) , really knows his stuff . His podcast is quality as well.

@paulie8290?
    So that's where he's been hiding, brushing up on his boxing!
  • Options
    Reading through this thread i have to agree with pretty much everything that has been said about Eubank he is a knob.
    But i truly believe if he had a rematch with BJS he would beat him all night long
  • Options
    Eubank junior is a disgrace to the sport, i recommend watching Frank Warrens latest interview about him, absolutely lets rip and is spot on.

Eubank senior knows his boy isn't anywhere near as good as what they say he is and is to worried the gravy train will stop soon with a defeat. Tommy Langford would have given him a good fight and he then would have been mandatory for BJS, so he had it all to gain, but they've shat themselves. Again.

The world of boxing are laughing at the Eubanks.
  • Options
    Can't argue with you there junier.
    The world of boxing is laughing at them.
    But i believe that if Eubank junier could break away from his old man he would go all the way
  • Options
    Jr is 26 now and is not a kid he orchestral in the way his career goes

He knows act like this and he will be hated a hated boxer fills arenas just like a world class boxer

Except we all tune In to see them put to sleep
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Eubank is a bellend and would get knocked silly by BJS

I agree with the first part of this but not so sure about the second.
  • Options

Jr is 26 now and is not a kid he orchestral in the way his career goes

He knows act like this and he will be hated a hated boxer fills arenas just like a world class boxer

Except we all tune In to see them put to sleep

I don't think he even plays the "bad guy" as well as he thinks he does.

I'd rather he wasn't on the bill of a fight I was going to instead of hoping to see him beat.
  • Options
    Munyai pulled out of Saturday's fight. Shame for Lowe, he will still be on the card but fighting an 8 rounder and likely not a TV slot rather than chief support defending his commonwealth title.

Looking forward to Crolla. One of the best resumes of active British fighters at the minute. What a run of fights he's had. Winner of this undoubtedly number 1 lightweight in the world.

Also one of the most improved fighters I've seen. Really hope he can do it. Big ask as Linares is the nuts but reckon Crolla can stop him late.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Feel sorry for the kid suzi wong had just produced these for him plus we are on his tracksuits the kid is distraught he had sacrificed so much for this, at his level they dont earn big money it was going to be his first real TV shot In his name not the name of his opponent

I can't console the lad absolutely gutted for him, could not give two shits about the money spent as that will all get resolved via the contract but the poor lad wanted this so much I feel so gutted for him
  • Options
    Billy Joe Saunders is a serial ducker with a lower profile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Munyai has given no reason for the withdrawal it just shows that JR is not the only cnut om boxing, it's so sad that the lack of respect towards the fellow pro is within this sport
  • Options
    Talks under way for belt defence so not all off
  • Options
    Beefy did well and didn't disgrace himself, although he did get beat up! Canelo looked huge and I know we are all talking about Canelo/GGG (and I will go anywhere in the world next year to see that!), Ward/Kovalev come into the picture - especially Ward as he can easily go back to super middle and both GGG and Canelo could fight comfortably at 12 stone - Canelo was probably that on Saturday! Ward will outpoint Kovalev in November in my opinion.

Interesting - I watched the fight in my favourite sportsbar in Vegas on Saturday and the place was heaving with Mexicans. There was our group and another dozen or so Brits but we made ourselves heard for the National Anthem!! Great atmosphere.
  • Options
    It looks like Munyai has not got the correct visa and as a result no one will step in to defend the title against, 6 Rd fight just to ensure Lowe gets any sort of purse, but highly reduced poor kid has family and bills to pay Eddie hearn is making a shed load out of this but has dropped the purse total what a wank thing to do
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Paulie Malignaggi back over with sky covering the Crolla fight on Saturday , love hearing his views.
  • Options
    Rumours that Fury - Klitschko is off again.

May as well strip Tyson Fury of the belt at this point.
  • Options

Rumours that Fury - Klitschko is off again.

May as well strip Tyson Fury of the belt at this point.

Hearing the same rumours but nothing on sky. Can anyone confirm
  • Options
    Heard a few rumours yesterday.
    Seems like a lot reports now confirming its off.
    Including some national papers.
  • Options
    If this is true i would like to remind fury of what he said about David haye when he called off his fights with him
  • Options
    Really wouldn't be shocked if he retired as 'undefeated world heavyweight champion'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://hennessysports.com/news/tyson-fury-press-statement/

Fury declared medically unfit to fight, will undergo procedure to fix the problem though the statement never actually says what the problem is.
  • Options
    Can't wait for this tomorrow, Isaac is a real lovely lad, such a down to earth young man level headed and focused and driven

Talks about the fight game way above his years,

Everyone excited to see the main event buzzing ain't the word can not wait for the alarm to go off and get on that train and get to the hotel, and then get to the MEN
  • Options
    edited September 2016

http://hennessysports.com/news/tyson-fury-press-statement/

Fury declared medically unfit to fight, will undergo procedure to fix the problem though the statement never actually says what the problem is.

Just fuck off!

Embarrassment to the sport.
  • Options
    Beep beep beep beep

And up like a light on the bell 0530

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuummmmble

Ooooh Anthony crolla Ohhhhh Anthony crolla
    Ohhhhh Anthony crolla
    Ohhhhh Anthony crolla

• Options
    Shame about Fury, would love to know what the problem is.

Is anyone on here going to the Crolla fight?
  • Options
    Good trip mate, you get the boxing at the MEN, I get Marvels Universe at the O2!
  • Options
    Can't wait Mate crolla is one of my fav boxers love his story his a gutsy hard hitting bstd tonight I reckon will be as loud as Hatton vs tszyu

I think boxing has replaced my football buzz

With regards to Tyson FOD I think people should wait to pass judgment something is not right with him that needs fixing that's enough for now, Peter fury or hennesy will make a proper announcement soon maybe early next week, I hope the big man is OK as bobmonro will confirm they are fine people very very humble when you meet them not the bs that sells tickets, Tyson himself Is someone who I find very very generous and genuine, Peter is a stand up man who is also genuine
  • Options

Can't wait Mate crolla is one of my fav boxers love his story his a gutsy hard hitting bstd tonight I reckon will be as loud as Hatton vs tszyu

I think boxing has replaced my football buzz

With regards to Tyson FOD I think people should wait to pass judgment something is not right with him that needs fixing that's enough for now, Peter fury or hennesy will make a proper announcement soon maybe early next week, I hope the big man is OK as bobmonro will confirm they are fine people very very humble when you meet them not the bs that sells tickets, Tyson himself Is someone who I find very very generous and genuine, Peter is a stand up man who is also genuine

Have a great night NLA - being involved with the action so closely will make it truly memorable.

Oh Anthony Crolla!!!!!! Come on Ant.
  • Options
    Have a great time mate, Crolla is in for a very tough night if Linares turns up prepared and fresh.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Have a great time mate, Crolla is in for a very tough night if Linares turns up prepared and fresh.

He has not took the easy route mate that's for sure, going to be a cracking night on way there right now