Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England fans / Ireland fans double standards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hypocritical wankers.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

What a lovely Facebook page you follow there.

Some Irish fans being rude about the Queen, followed by a load of foul mouthed Brits spouting off about aforementioned Irish fans.

Had a look at a number of the other posts on there. Think it says a lot about the people who think it's worth following!

Yeah there's none on there from Irish fans either.

Or did you skip over the ones laughing about the two Northern Ireland fans dying???
    No, I didn't. As I said, a nasty little page, full of the lowest from all sides. Explains why I give BookFace a miss. Full of idiots, with little grasp of the Queen's English!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Some Irish fans being rude about the Queen, followed by a load of foul mouthed Brits spouting off about aforementioned Irish fans.

Had a look at a number of the other posts on there. Think it says a lot about the people who think it's worth following!

Or did you skip over the ones laughing about the two Northern Ireland fans dying???
    No, I didn't. As I said, a nasty little page, full of the lowest from all sides. Explains why I give BookFace a miss. Full of idiots, with little grasp of the Queen's English!
    The queens English?
  • Options
    Hold on, Wheresmekeyboard's turned up...
  • Options

Stalker.
  • Options

Stalker.
    Knockin one out as I type, what you doing hun?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Not that it should matter but I don't follow it. Someone I know shared it.

Anyway the point is unrelated to the vile comments that may follow.

It's the fact that the "they can do no wrong", loveable Irish fans do actually have a nasty undercurrent to their support, just like England and I feel it needs advertising, as Joe Bloggs is happy to sing their praises all the bloody time and bash England fans all the time. That's all I'm doing - opening some peoples eyes.

• Options

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

The queens English?

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

The queens English?
    Well German actually.

• Options
    The James McLean song has crap words but a good footy tune.

Jonny Jackson is a red, Jacko, Jacko
    Jonny Jackson is a red, Jacko, Jacko
    Jonny Jackson is a red, you cross the ball he scores with his head,
    Jonny Jackson, he hates the Millwall scum.
    Nanananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananana
    Jonny Jackson, hates the Millwall scum...

And repeat.
  • Options

Never ever understood this love in with them. Fuck them.

With the Welsh? Agreed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The second song was about Jack Grealish, who must be about 20th choice for England's midfield now...
  • Options
    strange but true ?

when ever Scotland reached a tournament ( you have to be at least middle aged to remember) 2% of their fans never came back from their trip ?

In 1978, after having high expectations, they didn't manage to get out of their group and many jocks couldn't face coming back to Scotland and their wives and sweethearts and instead settled down in Argentina.
    spending days eating local beef cooked alfresco on asado's.

They couldn't face the thought of fried Mars bars and a big Hen to come home too.

• Options
    I think this kind of goes on the old % of fans really, let me use two of our local rivals as an example. One is loved by the press and one is not so loved. One is always spoken about as having great loud support whilst the other one is always spoken about as causing trouble. 1 of them has a bigger % of C*nts who who will cause trouble through anti social songs and some times physical violence whilst the others has a bigger % of fans who prefer to sing, dance and chant songs supporting their team, both of them will have C*nts and both of them will have great people supporting them. Of course if one team/country has a history of violence/rioting and general bad behaviour it will be picked up more by the press as will they be targeted more by other fans wanting to have pop. Let's also not forget that a certain CEO gets similar songs aimed at her than what I presume is in that video about the queen (At work so cant view but have seen a video last week) and I'm sure some of the abusive songs sung towards Meire would have been picked up a lot more by the press had it been our South London neighbours singing it.
  • Options
    I was out in Lille following Italy last week and nothing would have made me happier than to come back with some mythbusting stories about Irish c*ntishness. As good as advertised unfortunately...