Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Billy Sharp and Carlton Cole

Comments

• Options
    Oh come on, i aint never seen a player at 19 years of age who can be so lazy and always on the floor! Obviously he has ability, but how can he be outrun by his 35 year old strike partner (Di Canio) who is twice his age! I dont really care what you lot think, i think he is crap and that is my opinion! He is the worst player along with big bent i have seen in a charlton shirt! I hate lazy players, they grate me, and the way his attitude is stinks! Thats why he cant cement a place anywhere he goes (Chelsk, us, Villa and now whammies), its cos he is awful lazy and useless!
  • Options
    But, MCS, he would prove to be a good Championship striker.
  • Options
    He could roast Championship defenders.................
  • Options
    do you think that pardew would know what cole is like?
  • Options
    He signed him for West Ham at the start of the season.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]He signed him for West Ham at the start of the season.

thats what a westham fan said to me whilst in the keele sevices on way back from scouserland, said that pards signed him and am i now affraid!

He is crap end of! Too lazy to do any job in the championship, not good enough, because if you have no desire then you cant play and that level and he has no drive desire or anything, just a money merchant ala big bent.
  • Options
    c*rlt*n f*ck*ng c*le - please god keep that lazy git and his bad attitude firmly on the other side of the river
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Cole's much better finisher than M bent in my view, much worse attitude however
  • Options
    Personally, I think that if we could keep hold of DB, a partnership of Cole and Bent would be top draw.
  • Options
    Marcus scored 1 league goal all season, cole could hardly be worse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cole would be a quality purchase in this division. Would score goals for fun. Who gives a monkeys about their attitude if they are doing the business?
  • Options
    Cole's attitude might stink but he will score goals in the ccc.A couple of goals early doors will see off any abuse. I just don't believe that he'll be willing to drop a league. I still believe harewood is a better option. Another thing that appeals about a cash/player deal is that once other clubs realise you've come in to money, they immediately hike prices up.
  • Options
    Cole was 1 in 3 for us in the Premiership. Also remember him ruining Sol Campbell for fun at Highbury.

Lazy, but knew where the goal was when given a chance
  • Options
    Do not want any lazy bad ass tw*ts coming in thank you very much.

'you only sweat when you're roasting'
  • Options
    Cole would see the CCC as 'beneath' him. Having the right attitude and leaving egos behind is everything (as Pards said last week). No way would I welcome that arrogant so and so.
  • Options
    I'll take a "lazy bad ass tw*t" that scores 20 a season in the Championship and gets us promoted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I'll take a "lazy bad ass tw*t" that scores 20 a season in the Championship and gets us promoted!
    I wouldn't.
  • Options
    sounds like derek "killer" hales.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I'll take a "lazy bad ass tw*t" that scores 20 a season in the Championship and gets us promoted!

Why do you all see so convinced that lazy arrogant muppet would score a single goal in the CCC, talent isn't worth a thing if the commitment isn't there and Carlton Cole is the most uncommitted lazy no good **** I've seen in a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    So are you saying you'd settle for a bunch of hard working players who give their all but struggle in the Championship, as opposed to a team of players who were lazy but could get us up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sorry but I can't believe people would rather Iwelumo than Billy Sharp.

Was darren bent proven at premiership level?

Billy Sharp would be a quality signing.

Also i've heard that Richard Wright was interest of Charlton in January on loan yet Everton didn't wana let him go with only youth keepers after him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]So are you saying you'd settle for a bunch of hard working players who give their all but struggle in the Championship, as opposed to a team of players who were lazy but could get us up?

A team of lazy players who don't give a sh*t couldn't and wouldn't get us up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]So are you saying you'd settle for a bunch of hard working players who give their all but struggle in the Championship, as opposed to a team of players who were lazy but could get us up?

Charlton supporters in liking players who run about loads shocker!
  • Options
    Christ, I can't believe that there are people out there who have not learnt their lesson from the fiasco that is Marcus Bent, why on earth would we want to sign a younger, even more arrogant version?
    Ledge: Yes, he has talent so my description of him was OTT, but it is his attitude that really winds me up. He spent so much time on the floor it was ridiculous and his response to losing the ball was always to throw his head back and stand there expecting someone else to win it back for him. We need to think about the sort of players that brought us so much sucess in the 97-01 period and try and find some in a similar vein; ie, very good but not outstanding players but, more importantly, good quality PEOPLE. That's what made us such a special side in that golden period, the likes of Hunt, Mendonca, Kinsella, Rufus, Powell, Brown, Robinson and Kiely were all of great character as well as being talented players.
  • Options
    The player I would have signed a couple of years ago is Dave Kitson, bit too late now
  • Options
    and lets not start on Dean Ashton, cheers Curbs
  • Options
    We couldn't get promoted with a team of lazy players, but in principle my answer is 'YES'.
  • Options
    ....or Tim Cahill and Lucas Neill when they were at a skint Millwall down the road.

...or Sidwell when he was in the Arse reserves.

....or Crouch when he was at Gillingham or Pompey.
  • Options
    ronaldo when he was 11....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]ronaldo when he was 11....

LOL!