Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iceland v France

Comments

• Options

Please ITV, get somebody who understands the English language! Glenn, fatigueness is not a word.

Them Icelantic boys have got fatigueness.
  • Options
    France showing England how it should be done.....shows just how bad we were last week. Sadly I can see a hat full here for France with little response from Iceland, they do look knackered now.
  • Options
    3-0 before half time...
  • Options
    This is as depressing as watching us get beat in the last round.
  • Options
    That's a shame, killed the game dead now really
  • Options
    This makes our performance even more embarrassing, if that's possible.
  • Options
    Hodgson you absolute wanker
  • Options
    Really enjoying watching the best team in the tournament get better with each game.
  • Options
    Ah shit
  • Options
    4-0 before half time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol 4
  • Options
    I wish Clive Tyldsley would pull his tongue out of people arses. The bloke is sickening.
  • Options

I said the other day that when France beat Iceland 5-0 we'd know and appreciate how shit England are.
    Well, we're well on track!

Don't care if France don't get another, England were truly shit. The end.
  • Options
    England being shown up here.

France look quality, that midfield is easily the best in the tournament.
  • Options
    Are some of you guys not getting the pictures? Are you only getting the sound? Quality football being played in this game.
  • Options
    Germany will still beat them
  • Options
    Feel for Iceland but they've been blown away by the quality of France.

Giroud scored so I at least get a free £5 bet tomorrow. Anyone got any good tips?
  • Options
    Think we'll be lucky to get €100,000 for JBG after tonight's showing. Anonymous is an understatement!
  • Options
    \goes to show what a bunch of utter shit our whole system is football-wise. God I hate the F.A ad our shit toy lion-carrying footballers.
  • Options
    Dare I say c'mon Wales!! well my Mum does have a few Welsh relations (not sheep before any of you wags say anything!!)

Wales beat Ronaldo and co, and face France in the final?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think we'll be lucky to get €100,000 for JBG after tonight's showing. Anonymous is an understatement!

FFS
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    If you were Iceland's manager on FM right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOWJ4rKb_g
  • Options
    I like the way France Have possession and Iceland dropped everybody back they don't just pumped the ball into the penalty area; rather they keep possession by passing the ball back and wait until they see a better opportunity to attack.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

FFS
    Tongue in cheek my friend. I'm a JBG fan and he's won me a few quid with his goals. But he has been made to look useless this evening.
  • Options
    France v Germany should be quality.
  • Options
    Some harsh comments. We played appallingly in one game. If we had played averagely against Iceland we would have won. Maybe, there was some dissension in the ranks. For me, the tournament has been spoilt by all of the big guns ending up in the same half of the draw. Wales, a team we outclassed (and we are supposedly terrible) or Portugal, a team which has yet to win in 90 mins, will face Germany or France. Let's hope the best side wins this thing.
  • Options
    That shot by JBG says it all!
  • Options
    Whoops. Skied that.
  • Options
    The comeback is on!
  • Options
    They're going to win 5-4.