Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iceland v France

13»

Comments

• Options
    LOL! If that happens, it'll be even more ridiculous than the Germany Italy penalty shootout.
  • Options
    Glad they got a goal.
  • Options
    Get in, scored in every game in the Euros
  • Options

Some harsh comments. We played appallingly in one game. If we had played averagely against Iceland we would have won. Maybe, there was some dissension in the ranks. For me, the tournament has been spoilt by all of the big guns ending up in the same half of the draw. Wales, a team we outclassed (and we are supposedly terrible) or Portugal, a team which has yet to win in 90 mins, will face Germany or France. Let's hope the best side wins this thing.

We have played appalling for fifty years, not this one in isolation. We have never won a knock-out game in the euros, other than at home to Spain on pens, compare that to Denmark, Sweden, Greece and Wales.... forget the proper team!!!
  • Options
    5-1
  • Options
    The comeback is off!
  • Options

They're going to win 5-4.

6-5?
  • Options
    Gudmundsson is a custom to a heavy defeat.
  • Options
    That's more like it Johann!
  • Options
    Ooooh what a corner. Makes you think the front post shit last season was a deliberate tactic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5-2
  • Options
    7 minutes to go...
  • Options
    It's back on!
  • Options
    Well they win the second half at least.

Brilliant desire from them, and they'll go home to 300,000 people as heroes
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Well they win the second half at least.

Brilliant desire from them, and they'll go home to 300,000 people as heroes

Disgraceful performance. I fully expect all decent Icelandic folk to pelt them with rotten tomatoes. To be fair, they seem a decent bunch of geezers. (I'll get me puffa jacket).
  • Options
    Oof...ooof...ooof etc?

That chant and the Robson-Kanu goal have been my two favourite highlights of the tournament.
  • Options
    In Abbeville in France tonight and great laughter with staff watching the game. Glad Iceland got 2 goals. The car horns are so noisy!!
    Come on Wales!
    Off to the tour de France on Tuesday so at least Cavendish won something for us to be proud of!
  • Options
    Is it just me? I feel a bit Crystal Palace about them. I want them to get to the final and lose 5-0 (or more).
  • Options
    Who, France or Wales?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who, France or Wales?

Wales.
  • Options
    Portugal will come good
  • Options

This is as depressing as watching us get beat in the last round.

That wasn't depressing, it was just predictable and hilarious.