Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Batman - Suicide Squad

2»

Comments

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Dazzler21 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Will Smith as Deadshot was a major problem. The guy is supposed to be a sociopath but really, he only punched or shot people who deserved it. Even his assassination target was a bad guy. That's the problem with casting a Hollywood good guy. He can't be bad.

Am I imagining it, or was the entire point of the Squad to help Voila Davis (who immediately showed she is handy with a gun) travel up two floors to the roof to get into a helicopter, which crashed anyway?

The point of using them on this mission was exactly this yes. obviously they smashed a fair few baddies on the way up though...
    Generic, threat-free, quite literally faceless baddies.
    Yeah... it was a bit of a shame, they were like the baddies from Power Rangers days... just less skilled at fighting.
  • Options
    I haven't seen the film yet, but I get the impression Deadpool set the bar a lot higher in terms of the Anti hero. I know they have put Gambit on hold for this reason, to make sure its the best possible script.

• Options
    Big fan of batman and superman but I thought batman vs superman was poor. There films on there own are much better. I was disappointed with suicide squad as I was looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Margot Robbie sounds great in the trailers but that's about all.
  • Options
    Guardians Of The Galaxy and Deadpool both showed you CAN have some morally questionable anti-heroes and make a genuinely interesting and amusing film without having to compromise too much. Suicide Squad is nowhere near either of those.

Margot Robbie is genuinely good but that is about it for positives.
  • Options
    Even in Tarzan and Jane when she was on a cake binge... she looked delightful...

Margot is one of the rare one's I think is better looking than Dana Luzon... here's a great one of Dana though.

and just because another of Margot...

• Options
    thenewbie said:

Guardians Of The Galaxy and Deadpool both showed you CAN have some morally questionable anti-heroes and make a genuinely interesting and amusing film without having to compromise too much. Suicide Squad is nowhere near either of those.

Guardians of the galaxy was marvels best film so far and closely followed by deadpool
  • Options
    Deadpool was 20thC fox as he is associated with the xmen rights.
  • Options

thenewbie said:

Guardians of the galaxy was marvels best film so far and closely followed by deadpool
    I thought Captain America 2 was the best film so far; Gaurdians was great though. Only one ive not really enjoyed was Avengers 2
  • Options

Last time I went cinema was to see Roger Rabbit at Woolwich odeon

I was going to ask about whether that was still a cinema or whatever, then I saw the pictures of Margot Robbie and have t time for that any more. Also hands busy. Typing using feet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Batman? Thought this was about Burnley.