Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln Red Imps (of Gibraltar) 1-0 Celtic

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Surely Casciaro deserves a trial with us.
  • Options

Given the recent years that Rangers have spent in the wilderness due to their repeated efforts to cheat their way to success it always makes me laugh when Ranger's fans mock Celtic.

Everybody mocks Celtic.
  • Options
    If you look at the quote I was responding to you will notice I was not the one bringing politics into this thread. And it is politics that has been brought into the thread not sectarianism. Except maybe in your head.
  • Options
    Two points:

This is a massive shock but there have always been results like this. Hereford, of the then 5th flight, for example beat top division Newcastle in the F A Cup 2-1 and this was after they gained a draw at Newcastle. I doubt that the side from Gib will succeed in going through.

Celtic are 1/4 to win the SPL. Rangers are 7/2. One of those prices is value. The other isn't.
  • Options

If you look at the quote I was responding to you will notice I was not the one bringing politics into this thread. And it is politics that has been brought into the thread not sectarianism. Except maybe in your head.

The IRA?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

You were the first person to mention 'Rangers fans'.

This is a Charlton forum, with Charlton fans, some of which see Celtic and a large section of its supporters for the vermin they are. Even worse than Millwall.

We will laugh at nights like last night.
  • Options

The IRA?
    Yes, you have effectively surrendered to the IRA with your Brexit vote. How does it feel treacle?
  • Options

The IRA?
    Yes, you have effectively surrendered to the IRA with your Brexit vote. How does it feel treacle?
    Only in your opinion Candypants
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyway, back to the football now please
  • Options

This is a Charlton forum, with Charlton fans, some of which see Rangers and a large section of its supporters for the vermin they are. Even worse than Millwall.

• Options
    Celtic showed good character
  • Options
    Anyway, I have missed these threads. Looking forward to at least 4 more over the next season.
  • Options
    Good interview post match by Rogers. He'll be in the running for England manager if he can turn this around!

Just a question, why do Rangers and Celtic arouse passion on here? Not trying to be provocative but personally as a Charlton fan I don't really like either. I can imagine that some people might follow a team in Scotland ( I usually look out for St. Mirren) but there seems a certain hatred on here over two teams who we never play. Unique.
  • Options
    Rodgers is very overrated and with Barton I am very hopeful for the new season.

Celtic will smash them in the home leg but let's not take that away from the hilarious situation of losing to a side who can't train on Tuesdays due to the local metal detection society using their pitch
  • Options

The IRA?
    Good grief.
    Thought the same

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

The IRA?
    I'm a remain voter and a Rangers supporter (sorry to blow your theory out of the water).

Oh, and congratulations on the most hysterical, ridiculous post of the month.
    I stated most of the usual suspects. So theory very much still in the water.

I love the way Rangers supporters on here like to start anti Celtic threads like giggling school girls at every opportunity and then complain like prissy little girls when they see anti Rangers post in reaction. This is a Charlton site, not Rangers or Celtic. If I started a thread on here laughing at Rangers (which I have never done by the way) I would expect a vigorous response from the Rangers supporters. I wouldn't get all angsty about it.
  • Options

se9addick said:

The IRA?
    I'm a remain voter and a Rangers supporter (sorry to blow your theory out of the water).

I love the way Rangers supporters on here like to start anti Celtic threads like giggling school girls at every opportunity and then complain like prissy little girls when they see anti Rangers post in reaction. This is a Charlton site, not Rangers or Celtic. If I started a thread on here laughing at Rangers (which I have never done by the way) I would expect a vigorous response from the Rangers supporters. I wouldn't get all angsty about it.
    Is it coz I is Celtic
  • Options
    edited July 2016

This is a Charlton forum, with Charlton fans, some of which see Celtic and a large section of its supporters for the vermin they are. Even worse than Millwall.

Wooooooo there , take that back !
    Surely Celtic have enough fans to dilute their helmets comfortably

Come on c per fan ratio the scum can't be touched !
  • Options

se9addick said:

The IRA?

Who are these Rangers supporters you keep referring too?? the thread was started by a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    pro brexit, charlton,england,celtic fan, and hate the ira.
  • Options

se9addick said:

The IRA?

i don't understand, they lost to a team of imps! that's why this thread was started. its not an anti celtic thread its a thread about a so called big team being beaten by amateurs. blame the imps if you have to but if any professional club lost to imps I would laugh.
  • Options

My favourite thing about this is that it's all rubbish someone text into Sky and they fell for it.
  • Options

se9addick said:

The IRA?

i don't understand, they lost to a team of imps! that's why this thread was started. its not an anti celtic thread its a thread about a so called big team being beaten by amateurs. blame the imps if you have to but if any professional club lost to imps I would laugh.
    Read my first post on this thread. I simply stated I think Rodgers will turn it around and there will be more big European nights at Celtic Park next season and that I was looking forward to the return of the big Firm Derby.

I had no problem with the thread been started and I wasn't expecting to make anymore posts but then the usual self righteous mocking posts started as if I had no right to post pro Celtic sentiments on this site. Well I have, and I will. Although I have never, and I will never, start a thread about Rangers or Celtic on here.
  • Options

se9addick said:

The IRA?

Read my first post on this thread. I simply stated I think Rodgers will turn it around and there will be more big European nights at Celtic Park next season and that I was looking forward to the return of the big Firm Derby.

I had no problem with the thread been started and I wasn't expecting to make anymore posts but then the usual self righteous mocking posts started as if I had no right to post pro Celtic sentiments on this site. Well I have, and I will. Although I have never, and I will never, start a thread about Rangers or Celtic on here.
    fair enough im not a fan of either team but i'll tell you what, as you wont, i promise that if/when Rangers lose to a team of imps i will start the thread myself.