Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hyde Park, and why does the summer always bring out absolute c*nts?

Comments

• Options

as for the water cannon the french police didn't hesitate to shoot it at a lot of innocent people.

White lives matter.
    Every life form fooking matters, human and animals!!
  • Options

as for the water cannon the french police didn't hesitate to shoot it at a lot of innocent people.

White lives matter.
    My point exactly, such movements do more harm than good as proven.
  • Options

White lives matter.
    Nah I know... I just feel that when I see a Statement like: Black Lives Matter or White Lives Matter then its a Statement to say that race is superior to the other.

By simply saying that ALL Lives Matter it covers all areas and ensures that it cant be taken as racism
  • Options

Vermin

This, probably the same lot that were nicking the water on the London marathon route.
  • Options

White lives matter.
    Nah I know... I just feel that when I see a Statement like: Black Lives Matter or White Lives Matter then its a Statement to say that race is superior to the other.

By simply saying that ALL Lives Matter it covers all areas and ensures that it cant be taken as racism
    But the original Black Lives Matter movement in America was started in response to the disproportionate number of black people killed by American police, it has nothing to do with race superiority but was about equality.

I have no idea why people in the UK are using that slogan as the motivating factor isn't there. I'm sure the police still have problems with racism here but the number of deaths - of any race - committed by the police here are few and far between.
  • Options

Vermin

Yeah, rucksack-wearing scum.

• Options
    Mob behaviour is always scary and difficult to control - social media is just an easy way to wind people up.
  • Options

Vermin

This, probably the same lot that were nicking the water on the London marathon route.
    Nobody was nicking water on the London Marathon route. The story was a lie and the pictures clearly show the streets littered with empty bottle, i.e. the marathon had already passed that way. The water is given away free/left to be taken, as the provider doesn't go around collecting unused water after the event. You can say those taking it were being a bit greedy and/or overly grasping, but nobody was stealing it.
  • Options

Vermin

Nobody was nicking water on the London Marathon route. The story was a lie and the pictures clearly show the streets littered with empty bottle, i.e. the marathon had already passed that way. The water is given away free/left to be taken, as the provider doesn't go around collecting unused water after the event. You can say those taking it were being a bit greedy and/or overly grasping, but nobody was stealing it.
    Some papers(Mail,Sun etc) love to stir things up - if they can play up the race issue they will. Usually gets the expected response.
    Objective journalism will slowly disappear...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016

Vermin

The last report i read on the incident had the event organiser saying "he deplored the scenes" and would be "stepping up security on future marathons"

Edit: Found the article - http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-marathon-organisers-to-beef-up-security-after-bottled-water-is-stolen-from-refreshment-a3232791.html

Anyway, yesterday was mostly teenage kids causing aggro and just acting like wankers.
  • Options

White lives matter.
    of course they do, but so do black lives, and apparently they haven't seemed to have mattered for the last few hundred years, that's the point.

It's almost a bit like after you saying "COME ON CHARLTON" I'll go "dont you mean, come on football?"
  • Options
    Thought this the clunge report thread... Whatever happened to that ?
  • Options
    Pretty simple... London has a plentiful stock of c*nts (can name many hotspots in S. London), but if it's nice out they go to parks and behave like c*nts there instead of at home - right?

Seriously though, I feel a lot for the police when people get injured in attacks like this one, it is a dangerous job and a colleague/friend getting stabbed would make you think 'f*ck that!!' when putting yourself out there to protect people - especially when many of the people you're out there to help/protect treat you like shit. I don't think I could do it.
  • Options
    Cant believe no one has blamed RD or KM for this yet on here.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Why was a black police officer shot in America at Baton Rouge;
    Did the colour of the uniform mean more than the colour of the skin.

What are the figures on Black officers shooting Black People ?

In 2014 there was 55 million Hispanics compared to 45 million Black Americans. What are the figures on Hispanics being shot by Police ?

The Black argument which in some cases is merited loses the respect when looting seem to be the main aim and look at the case of a 34 year old Black guy who set fire to the 150 year old British Carpet Business at Reeves corner. The useless piece of Shit got 11 years. Our taxes has to feed that Vermin. A young Polish Lady had to jump for her life that night.

Back to the thread title !
    If we go over 30 degrees in this country the folk are revolting.
    and if like me you were traveling on a packed train leaving Victoria last night at gone 11, in some cases Smelly and revolting. The hole under the rails and someones screaming child made me realize that i had drunk enough water but not enough Beer yesterday as i could still feel pain.

• Options

Vermin

The last report i read on the incident had the event organiser saying "he deplored the scenes" and would be "stepping up security on future marathons"

Edit: Found the article - http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-marathon-organisers-to-beef-up-security-after-bottled-water-is-stolen-from-refreshment-a3232791.html

Anyway, yesterday was mostly teenage kids causing aggro and just acting like wankers.
    The bottled water was taken after the runners had gone through if you look at the timing in question - the papers were stirring it up and often get quotes in relation to misleading information. If you're daft enough to take everything our tabloids say as gospel then that's up to you.
    You only need to look at Sun reporting over Hillsborough to see how far this can go. Our tabloids are truly in the gutter and will misrepresent or exaggerate stories to stir things up. What is often reported as a FACT is often untrue and easy to dispprove should you look into the story.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Vermin

The bottled water was taken after the runners had gone through if you look at the timing in question - the papers were stirring it up and often get quotes in relation to misleading information. If you're daft enough to take everything our tabloids say as gospel then that's up to you.
    You only need to look at Sun reporting over Hillsborough to see how far this can go. Our tabloids are truly in the gutter and will misrepresent or exaggerate stories to stir things up. What is often reported as a FACT is often untrue and easy to dispprove should you look into the story.
    Trust me, i dont take everything the papers say as gospel, just linking an article from the last report I've read with direct quotes from the Events Organiser. A sensitive incident like this, you'd expect the organiser to have all information available to him before releasing comments to the media, or am I that 'daft'?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Back to the thread title !
    If we go over 30 degrees in this country the folk are revolting.
    and if like me you were traveling on a packed train leaving Victoria last night at gone 11, in some cases Smelly and revolting. The hole under the rails and someones screaming child made me realize that i had drunk enough water but not enough Beer yesterday as i could still feel pain.

Could've been worse. The woman with the screaming child had to put up with sitting near some sweaty bloke stinking of beer!
  • Options

White lives matter.
    of course they do, but so do black lives, and apparently they haven't seemed to have mattered for the last few hundred years, that's the point.

It's almost a bit like after you saying "COME ON CHARLTON" I'll go "dont you mean, come on football?"
    It is nothing like that whatsoever.
  • Options
    Where's the condemnation of this like we saw against England supporters in France?

Reckon it's gonna kick off in the UK like it has in The US. Notting Hill Carnival in August, that usually quite livelly.

That live stream that Lucky shared last night had loads of his pals on the feed telling em to riot and loot.
  • Options
    Notting hill carnival is policed very heavily though these days.

I can't see much kicking off there.

Not unless we have baking temperatures between now and then. Nothing like a few weeks of plus 30 degrees to get people riled up.
  • Options
    200 arrests at least mate but of course thats feck all except when its at football.
  • Options
    silly me it was only 300 last year
  • Options

what utter cock---so the fact we have race discrimination laws, possitive discrimination,quotas, erc etc etc but apparantly "black lives havnt mattered for a few hundred years"------the President of the most powerful country in the World a black man----voted in by who ?

how many shops got looted after Lee Rigby was slaughtered ? how many cops got stabbed? how many arsons were there ?

c--nts kick off because thats what they are !!

Said it once and I'll say it again GH, the logic of some:

White people kick off - scum, hooligans, embarrassing this country.

(Insert minority group) kick off - let down by government, oppression.
  • Options
    It kicks off every year at Notting Hill without fail.
  • Options

Vermin

Wrong! 'They' started nicking the water in the Deptford area after only the front runners had passed through. Still plenty of charity/fun runners who would have needed it. To protect their own safety, stewards were even removed from the 'scene' as they tried to retrieve the water.