Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hyde Park, and why does the summer always bring out absolute c*nts?

Comments

• Options
    All uniformed officer of the Met have been put on 12 hour shifts after the Hyde Park thing.

That's only happened twice in the past 12 years I believe - after the London Bombings and during the London Riots.

Obviously expecting something...
  • Options

Notting hill carnival is policed very heavily though these days.

I can't see much kicking off there.

Not unless we have baking temperatures between now and then. Nothing like a few weeks of plus 30 degrees to get people riled up.

It pretty much kicks off at Notting Hill every year. My mate is a copper and says loads of it is unreported. Told me a story of walking through the crowd in a kind of snake type order with his colleagues and when he got to where they were needed his outer jacket was ripped to shreds from razor blades/knives. He absolutely hates carnival.

• Options
    WSS said:

All uniformed officer of the Met have been put on 12 hour shifts after the Hyde Park thing.

That's only happened twice in the past 12 years I believe - after the London Bombings and during the London Riots.

Blimey NLA wont be happy, he has had a hard day helping out in the museum :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Notting hill carnival is policed very heavily though these days.

I can't see much kicking off there.

Not unless we have baking temperatures between now and then. Nothing like a few weeks of plus 30 degrees to get people riled up.

It pretty much kicks off at Notting Hill every year. My mate is a copper and says loads of it is unreported. Told me a story of walking through the crowd in a kind of snake type order with his colleagues and when he got to where they were needed his outer jacket was ripped to shreds from razor blades/knives. He absolutely hates carnival.

From the Marseille thread the other day

Must just be an English thing mate, we can't have a good time without kickin seven shades out of some one or even each other. Walk down any high street at midnight any Friday or Saturday night and what do you see, CARNAGE!!!!!! Look at the Notting Hill Carnival last year, 400 people were nicked and 21 assaults on ob (Although they were probably justified), yet we still indulge in this blood bath every year! Excellent!

ENGLISH AND PROUD!</blockquote

• Options

Vermin

This, probably the same lot that were nicking the water on the London marathon route.
    Nobody was nicking water on the London Marathon route. The story was a lie and the pictures clearly show the streets littered with empty bottle, i.e. the marathon had already passed that way. The water is given away free/left to be taken, as the provider doesn't go around collecting unused water after the event. You can say those taking it were being a bit greedy and/or overly grasping, but nobody was stealing it.
    Wrong! 'They' started nicking the water in the Deptford area after only the front runners had passed through. Still plenty of charity/fun runners who would have needed it. To protect their own safety, stewards were even removed from the 'scene' as they tried to retrieve the water.
    Check the times - nearly the entire field was through. Bit of a non story yet the Daily Mail seemed to think it was the most important story in Britain.
    Bit strange what the priorities are when it comes to the Mail etc given all the terrible events going on in the world. Gives people a chance to jump up and down about nothing.
    When it comes to tax evasion, war in the Middle East, starvation etc they seem strangely quiet.
    Some people on here need to get a life. People seem happy to believe stuff if it confirms their prejudices. So much garbage people state as the truth is just hearsay - explains how propaganda and mob rule work.
    The press happily manipulate a gullible public - easy to stir people up.
    There are knobheads in every race, the police and the armed forces.
  • Options

Vermin

This, probably the same lot that were nicking the water on the London marathon route.
    Nobody was nicking water on the London Marathon route. The story was a lie and the pictures clearly show the streets littered with empty bottle, i.e. the marathon had already passed that way. The water is given away free/left to be taken, as the provider doesn't go around collecting unused water after the event. You can say those taking it were being a bit greedy and/or overly grasping, but nobody was stealing it.
    Wrong! 'They' started nicking the water in the Deptford area after only the front runners had passed through. Still plenty of charity/fun runners who would have needed it. To protect their own safety, stewards were even removed from the 'scene' as they tried to retrieve the water.
    Check the times - nearly the entire field was through. Bit of a non story yet the Daily Mail seemed to think it was the most important story in Britain.
    Bit strange what the priorities are when it comes to the Mail etc given all the terrible events going on in the world. Gives people a chance to jump up and down about nothing.
    When it comes to tax evasion, war in the Middle East, starvation etc they seem strangely quiet.
    Some people on here need to get a life. People seem happy to believe stuff if it confirms their prejudices. So much garbage people state as the truth is just hearsay - explains how propaganda and mob rule work.
    ....and on Charlton Life
  • Options

as for the water cannon the french police didn't hesitate to shoot it at a lot of innocent people.

White lives matter.
    of course they do, but so do black lives, and apparently they haven't seemed to have mattered for the last few hundred years, that's the point.

It's almost a bit like after you saying "COME ON CHARLTON" I'll go "dont you mean, come on football?"
    Not really, I don't view different ethnicities as different teams that need to compete over one another for some form of victory.

That's precisely why it's a dangerous mentality, one could argue a supremacist one.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    WSS said:

Hyde Park wasn't the only incident.

Similar happened at Burgess Park. 600-1000 turned up for a water fight & 2 teenagers were stabbed.
    The violence then spilled out onto the streets at 8pm and there are reports of hundreds looting a local supermarket and injuring shoppers.

At Stamford Hill there was a further incident after a rave, when police got pelted with bottles.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-end-of-exam-celebrations-descend-into-chaos-as-police-pelted-with-bottles-a3300171.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/burgess-park-stabbings-two-teens-knifed-amid-violence-as-1500-people-descend-on-park-a3300141.html

A witness said “I don't understand how we keep saying blacklivesmatter when us black people are killing and stabbing each other.”
  • Options

Vermin

Careful, that sort of thing is something the Mail would do, what's it to be? Had the marathon past or was it NEARLY the entire field which had past?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

WSS said:

Hyde Park wasn't the only incident.

Similar happened at Burgess Park. 600-1000 turned up for a water fight & 2 teenagers were stabbed.
    The violence then spilled out onto the streets at 8pm and there are reports of hundreds looting a local supermarket and injuring shoppers.

At Stamford Hill there was a further incident after a rave, when police got pelted with bottles.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-end-of-exam-celebrations-descend-into-chaos-as-police-pelted-with-bottles-a3300171.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/burgess-park-stabbings-two-teens-knifed-amid-violence-as-1500-people-descend-on-park-a3300141.html

A witness said “I don't understand how we keep saying blacklivesmatter when us black people are killing and stabbing each other.”
    These little gems keep springing up on YouTube and social media. It sums it up perfectly IMO
  • Options
    Those poor troubled British black youths, it's the nasty right wing and Brexit that's set them off, damn you Donald and Nigel!
  • Options
    "Similar happened at Burgess Park. 600-1000 turned up for a water fight & 2 teenagers were stabbed.
    The violence then spilled out onto the streets at 8pm and there are reports of hundreds looting a local supermarket and injuring shoppers."

The stabbings at Burgess were not related to the water fight, which was largely good natured but pretty much out of control. They had to close a nearby Tesco as about 300 of them went there to get more water as the park had turned off their supply in an effort to wind things down.
  • Options
    blacklivesmatter movement now blocking heathrow airport to stop people from getting there by locking themselves in 6 boxes blocking lanes and they have also blocked tram lines in nottingham, some may ask why these people arent at work and why they are protesting for something that is happening thousands of miles away, people bang on about racial eqaulity but this is just alienating the black community even more.

its getting really really boring now i think.
  • Options
    Move the cnuts with JCB's, let them know that some black lives matter but theirs don't. Scum of the fucking earth these wankers, why are they not at work.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36982748

There is a link in there to the Heathrow disruption.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    there misunderstood!!, shame a few of there supporters aren't off on holiday and got disrupted would of been quite comical, ive seen the footage of them being offensive and rude to the police, yet if one of them got hit by a car it would be tragedy like fuck would it i would feel sorry for the driver as the emotional damage that could be done to them.
  • Options
    What makes me laugh is most of the black lives lost in this country are taken by another black person. Black on black knife and gun crime far outweighs other incidents.
  • Options
    BLM was set up in the US in response to police killings of black men.

Remind me why such a group is needed in the UK?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Someone has actually got a sign that says 'Slavery never ended, its just evolved'

Jesus fucking wept.

Exactly, so what do they do, chain themselves together.
  • Options
    Struggling to understand what this has to do with the UK?
  • Options
    If black lives matter, why are they all laying in the road?
  • Options
    In life, and this is regardless of your race, gender, creed etc, there is always someone inviting you to blame someone else. The problem comes when the "blamers" are the majority of society.

No one wants to blame themselves, people have committed atrocities in the name of it. We do not live in some ridiculous oppressive society, but when you let people get away with stupid fuckery it snowballs.
  • Options

C*nts like these do far worse than the likes of the EDL/BNP do to damage race relations in the UK.

Agreed, there was a phone in on LBC about the "day of rage" that was called yesterday, and some of the calls that came in from "minorities" truly shocked me with how aggressive and militant they are. Clearly they have been sold some bullshit propaganda about how every white person is responsible for their ills. I don't understand how if you are white and have these opinions, you are a) incorrect and b) a bigot but if you are from a minority and have these views you are a poor oppressed person. It's bollocks, it's 2016 and I know there are some right nasty people in this country, but the vast vast majority are not and want to get along...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Huskaris said:

C*nts like these do far worse than the likes of the EDL/BNP do to damage race relations in the UK.

Agreed, there was a phone in on LBC about the "day of rage" that was called yesterday, and some of the calls that came in from "minorities" truly shocked me with how aggressive and militant they are. Clearly they have been sold some bullshit propaganda about how every white person is responsible for their ills. I don't understand how if you are white and have these opinions, you are a) incorrect and b) a bigot but if you are from a minority and have these views you are a poor oppressed person. It's bollocks, it's 2016 and I know there are some right nasty people in this country, but the vast vast majority are not and want to get along...
    We seem to have imported a lot of this nonsense from US campuses, where it's all the rage.

I have no words for BlackLivesMatter though. Where the biggest threat to a young black man is often other young black men, and where there are communities where a young black man has a higher life expectancy on death row than on the street, I fail to see the logic of blaming white people and the police.

Then when you drag this over to the UK it makes even less sense. If you see the stats for police firearm discharges they are incredible. The police in the UK are not hunting people based on their colour, so please take your issues and fuck off back to the US.

Very similar to those who protest here in the UK about "Stop & Search" and the profiling of youths.. Then are the first to say the police dont care when a young lad gets stabbed.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36996466

And I wonder how many of these f*****g morons would have been marching if their kids had been affected by drugs sold by Duggan or God forbid, shot by the gun he was carrying.

No doubt these are the same ones who will mourn the poor 16 year old lad who got murdered in New Cross last night, and demand to know why the police aren't preventing this crime. (Arguably they aren't, because with Stop and Search being so controversial it's a bit difficult to prevent... any guesses for who has made S&S so controversial?)

God forbid you begin to link the deaths though, and question where the young teenagers that are getting stabbed are finding their inspiration and role models though...