Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Novak Out Broken Hand

Novak out now with a broken hand.

If Nicky is not back it leaves us with youngsters upfront, joke club.

Comments

• HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Stick a cast on it and shove him out there
  • Saw him holding it in the first half against Orient, thought he had just dislocated a finger or something. Stick a cast on it he'll be fine
  • sam3110 said:

Saw him holding it in the first half against Orient, thought he had just dislocated a finger or something. Stick a cast on it he'll be fine

This, if anything its an incentive for him not to handball!!
  • Leuth said:

Stick a cast on it and shove him out there

The report does suggest that he should be available for Bury so assume he might well do that.

• Leuth said:

Stick a cast on it and shove him out there

The report does suggest that he should be available for Bury so assume he might well do that.
    http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/2296/lee-novak-injury-blow-charlton/
  • So 2/4 summer signings out injured.

Holmes by the weekend and Crofts just before the first game.
  • Sponsored links:

• The report also says Jose will sit out tonight with a knock, I assume he is off and dont want to risk him, hopefully Jason P is lined up as a replacement.

I was quite relaxed with the squad and thought they surely will supply players for Slade in time but I think I have been duped again, once again showing how shit our owner and CEO are.
  • Please say he lumped R.R.J
  • who's jose teixeira?
  • jams said:

who's jose teixeira?

Plays for Liverpool. London News Online getting their Teixeira's mixed up.
  • Sponsored links:

Does anybody know how long Ajose is out for, and what the problem is?
  • So Hanlan or Umerah will be our hold up player. A good start will be very difficult.
  • We have a trialist who isn't fit enough to start.. bloody hell
  • Charlton are so good
  • We have a trialist who isn't fit enough to start.. bloody hell

He's been without a club after being released, so I doubt he's been doing full pre-season training.

• edited July 2016
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-medical-news-3206234.aspx

Well the new medical team have a busy start then! See one of them is from Arsenal. They've had a great record of crocks so just what we need!
  • Scoham said:

So Hanlan or Umerah will be our hold up player. A good start will be very difficult.

Won't be Umerah. He's injured.

Don't worry.

#inkatywetrust

Isn't crofts injured
  • edited July 2016
    Oggy Red said:

We have a trialist who isn't fit enough to start.. bloody hell

He's been without a club after being released, so I doubt he's been doing full pre-season training.

Can still get to a high enough fitness level to start a match and last 60mins or so. Shows a slight laziness for your own career if you are a professional footballer looking for a club but aren't fit enough to play when the opportunity comes. 'Hold with me guys - train me up for a few weeks and I'll show you I'm good enough on the pitch'.