Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Novak Out Broken Hand

2»

Comments

• Options
    Also we are 11 days out from the season - not encouraging that the trialist we are looking to sign is not match fit for a friendly. Clutching at straws at it's finest, get any one we can who will be cheaper than real options.
  • Options
    Thrush could be a bit irritating for the players!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

We have a trialist who isn't fit enough to start.. bloody hell

He's been without a club after being released, so I doubt he's been doing full pre-season training.

Can still get to a high enough fitness level to start a match and last 60mins or so. Shows a slight laziness for your own career if you are a professional footballer looking for a club but aren't fit enough to play when the opportunity comes. 'Hold with me guys - train me up for a few weeks and I'll show you I'm good enough on the pitch'.
    It really does. I was reading a page on Barnet's website where Martin Allen said his players looked fully fit when they started pre-season and they'd all "obviously been training on their own". And these are players who were under contract!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

We have a trialist who isn't fit enough to start.. bloody hell

He's been without a club after being released, so I doubt he's been doing full pre-season training.

Can still get to a high enough fitness level to start a match and last 60mins or so. Shows a slight laziness for your own career if you are a professional footballer looking for a club but aren't fit enough to play when the opportunity comes. 'Hold with me guys - train me up for a few weeks and I'll show you I'm good enough on the pitch'.

Exactly this. If you were without a club, then surely you'd be doing your utmost to train on your own and stay fit throughout the summer, ready for the inevitable trials and friendly games. Quite pathetic that he can't even play for 45-60 minutes, two weeks before the season starts.
  • Options
    Frustrating that he and Ajose can't get some valuable practice playing together.,
  • Options
    Didn't know he played in goal

Broken hand don't stop an outfield player ffs

Play you pussy
  • Options
    Ffs - I can already see RM's video interview comeFeb. "We were unlucky with injuries at the start of the season, it set the tone from that point on"
  • Options
    Novak is a wanker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So he can get used to the players around him it's a hand put a cast on it and get out and play
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    What the CEO has failed to grasp when allowing players to leave is that she is in a position where as the seller she should control negotiations to suit her.
    Not only does it appear she hasn't done that, it's obvious that the quickest route to a sale has been taken, And therefore I doubt for one second that this plum has even considered replacements.

• Options

Didn't know he played in goal

Broken hand don't stop an outfield player ffs

Play you pussy

It's a friendly, why risk further damage ?
    As NLA said. Get the fuck out on the pitch. The team will already be conference standard without this.

Well at least till our 6 new players arrive (as if).
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    ?

The report also says Jose will sit out tonight with a knock, I assume he is off and dont want to risk him, hopefully Jason P is lined up as a replacement.

I was quite relaxed with the squad and thought they surely will supply players for Slade in time but I think I have been duped again, once again showing how shit our owner and CEO are.

Have to say I'm surprised anyone's surprised
  • Options

?

The report also says Jose will sit out tonight with a knock, I assume he is off and dont want to risk him, hopefully Jason P is lined up as a replacement.

I was quite relaxed with the squad and thought they surely will supply players for Slade in time but I think I have been duped again, once again showing how shit our owner and CEO are.

Have to say I'm surprised anyone's surprised
    Because even for this scum of regime this is pretty poor, a new level of crap I did not even think Katy and Rat was capable off.
  • Options
    Sign for Charlton.
    End up not playing.
    Check bank statement.
    Thank agent.
  • Options
    I'd rather Novak sits out meaningless friendlies and is ready to start the season with his hand mended or at least virtually mended.
  • Options
    Difficult to play with a damaged hand especially as a forward.

Think of how much time they spend "handing off" defenders for a start and then jumping and landing on their hands.

All depends on how bad or painful the break is of course but I doubt it is him being lazy or cowardly.
  • Options
    How did he break his hand!?!
  • Options
    If he played tonight and Saturday and aggravated it Slade would be villified - quite rightly imo.

Absolutely no reason to take a risk with him.

Going to need him at Bury that's for sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fell on it awkwardly from what I remember
  • Options
    Drat!
    I was gonna ask for his autograph.
  • Options

He jumped and landed on his hand.

• Options

Difficult to play with a damaged hand especially as a forward.

Think of how much time they spend "handing off" defenders for a start and then jumping and landing on their hands.

All depends on how bad or painful the break is of course but I doubt it is him being lazy or cowardly.

Vardy broke his wrist in September last season and played the entire season with a cast on it. A different injury, but probably just as awkward. But Novak should be able to play through it, but i'd agree no point risking it in a friendly.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

'Centre-back Jose Teixeira also has a slight strain'

Is this code for being sold?

Think it might be constipation. Trot over to the ticket office for treatment.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Our outsourced medical team cannot be sure if it is a hand...
  • Options

Novak is a wanker

Is this a concern for his rehabilitation, or the real reason behind the injury?
  • Options

Its undisclosed probably negotiation of a release clause in the caee of relegation
  • Options

When he was helping Slade paint the dressing rooms at sparrows lane.
  • Options
    Revised thought- we appoint Thrush as medical advisor.
    Best news of the summer.
    " KM gets thrush"