Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury Thread on Fans Unable to Attend Tonight.

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Suffering from two swollen wrists, heavily blistered palms and sporadic blindness - not been able to shake any of these injuries off since I was 13.

Your a right w****r you are!!
    That has never been in dispute - I wear the W****r badge with pride and distinction.
    You never said you was a Nigel.
    Eeurgh. You've just put me right off my evening shuffle.
  • Options
    I'm very old and suffer from amnesia. I keep forgetting that there is a game tonight.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I'm fully fit, 100 % functionality, in the right mindset etc,etc - that's why I'm not going.
  • Options
    I am completely mentally stable (ish) therefore I will not be attending tonight.
  • Options
    I'm going. I'll no doubt be sectioned on route.
  • Options
    I can't make it as I'm waiting in for a delivery of flares and smoke bombs in preparation for something at the weekend.
  • Options
    Sound of mind and body. Made a fully conscious decision not to bother.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about taking another job, so let's just say I've got a mild strain and hope nobody pushes for more info.
  • Options
    I'm fit and healthy. I just really really don't want to go.
  • Options
    Wife is cooking.

Food poisoning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rearranging my sock drawer tonight.
  • Options
    Can't play in goal so not going tonight.
  • Options
    I'm not going because I hate the board
  • Options
    I got cubic foot
  • Options
    Lost both arms and legs in a sword fight. Getting it checked out but I am sure they are merely flesh wounds so I should be alright for the league game.
  • Options
    I'm not going because the dog swallowed my car keys and now ive got to hitch hike to the vets.
  • Options
    Was going but I'm 3 quid short today.
  • Options

It is the anniversary of my birth.

Kind of the club to schedule a game for when I would definitely be busy so that I didn't have to think of an excuse...

Happy anniversary mate.
  • Options
    Southeastern. Enough said
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have to drink this and probably 20 more.

Plus 4 hour flight n that.
  • Options
    As a matter of principle I will not pay a £3 surcharge for having the temerity as a free man to make a spontaneous, late decision to attend a football match quite apart from any other considerations.

I would rather do without which is precisely what I am going to do.

So, Meire, rearrange this well known phrase or saying: OFF ----!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Warder Brennan v Huddersfield live on tv. Got a headache reprogramming Kodi.....
  • Options
    Are they seriously charging the three quid extra this evening?
  • Options
    I'm busy following the hexagonal goal nets thread.
  • Options
    Having surgery Thursday, couldn't risk my sides splitting with laughter
  • Options
    Defrosting the freezer - probably more fun than Charlton.
  • Options
    My hopes and dreams suffered a severe tear midway through last season and show no signs of healing.

I gave them a run out at Orient last Saturday but realised the hopes and dreams have clearly not strengthened.
  • Options
    I live 10 minutes away but my girlfriend is meeting a friend for dinner and we've agreed it would be sad and unromantic if I went on my own
  • Options
    Vital jigsaw -- of a steam train --- to finish

#propercharlton