Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury Thread on Fans Unable to Attend Tonight.

13»

Comments

• Options

Vital jigsaw -- of a steam train --- to finish

#propercharlton

Thomas
  • Options
    Have to prepare my team for an important match against the 'German addicks on Saturday, like the 'pro's' at CAFC country comes first eh!........ and the 'groin strain' from 45 years ago, was always a good 'sick note' excuse. Plus I have to wash my hair tonight ( yes, I know I have none).
  • Options
    I'm not going because I preferred the old goal nets.
  • Options
    Watching the drops of rain run down my window
  • Options
    Free from injury but protesting at the lack of respect to the square nets.
  • Options
    I'm not going as I'm working tonight. So disappointed not be seeing the nice new nets.
  • Options
    I'm suffering from chronic laxative induced Dysentery.
    I've been advised to avoid any additional shit.
  • Options
    FFS Slade, I've left you 15 messages to say I've found my gloves!

I get the feeling you're just ignoring me so I'm not going to bother
  • Options
    I also live 10 minutes away, but have come down with a dose of the Rolands and will be sitting this one out.

I will be getting my hexagonal-themed thrills by watching old episodes of Blockbusters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016

FFS Slade, I've left you 15 messages to say I've found my gloves!

I get the feeling you're just ignoring me so I'm not going to bother

That's where you're going wrong, he has no say in who plays :wink:
  • Options
    I've had a series of tests which have confirmed the medical team's initial diagnosis and, despite heavy doses of laxativ, it turns out that I still can't give a shit.
  • Options
    I'm dyeing my hair ginger.
  • Options

I also live 10 minutes away, but have come down with a dose of the Rolands and will be sitting this one out.

I will be getting my hexagonal-themed thrills by watching old episodes of Blockbusters.

I'll have an E please Bob.
  • Options
    I'm twenty minutes away but suffering from short term memory loss - are Charlton playing tonight?
  • Options
    Playing with my moobs
  • Options
    I have a really bad rash since sharing a laundry bin with katrien, she insists it must be the fabric softener!

• Options
    Thats not true C4FC4L1f3 you are in Sint Truiden with the Belgium 20 and me.
  • Options
    I was going to go but a certain part of my body is sore after looking at the Hexegon goal nets with excitement too much.
  • Options
    Damn, missed it - painting the rest of Louis Mendez's toenails...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Genuinely didn't realise it was on until about 15 minutes before kick-off - saved by the Alzheimer's.
  • Options
    I was busy rummaging through a laundry basket, no fraeye.