Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW HEXAGONAL GOAL NETS!!!!

Comments

• Options

Don't you just know that the first time somebody scores a goal the ball is going to bounce back out at three times the speed it went in on account of the hexagonal netting and our new goalkeeper is going suffer concussion as a result of being hit by it.

Think we'd have to actually have a goalkeeper for that to be a risk
  • Options
    The nets are better than the team
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Heard a rumour that we've just accepted an undisclosed bid from Burnely on the goal nets . Expected to sign a 3 year deal there tomorrow. Please don't shoot the messenger, only relaying what I've been told from my source .

Might be something in this life. They guy who makes em was recently transferred (undisclosed) to HMP Kirkham...
  • Options
    FINALLY. The club is listening to the fans!!
  • Options
    I hope they are strong enough to take three goals as at the moment I can't see much difference defensively from last season...........unless the new keeper is going to be something special (Mr Slade appears to have a different watch to mine as he said-I believe it was after the Orient match) we should have signed a goalkeeper within next 48/72 hours.
  • Options
    Another cynical move by the ownership that's failed because the fans have seen through it straight away
  • Options
    WOW!
  • Options
    Anyone got a highlights video??
  • Options
    Thw new goal nets are sixy.

Well done Katy, the close season has not been a waste after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we sell the old nets before getting the new ones? Were we net-less before the new ones arrived?
  • Options
    First Powell, then Erol, now the square nets.

When will they learn?
  • Options
    Curbs gutted to have missed out.
  • Options
    Why do the media team report this? Do they genuinely expect to get any kind of positive reaction for this sort of thing, particularly what with the way things are at the club?

The mind boggles!
  • Options
    Do they pass the height test?
  • Options
    If anyone here says they haven't had at least one sleepless night over the state of the old nets then they're lying. This is a good day.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Hopefully they'll find a keeper to guard them shortly.

• Options
    They match the hexagonal cushions on the new sofa.
  • Options
    Was brought up on talksport heads gone.
    They mentioned covering the Charlton mess earlier in the show? Did anyone hear it? I missed it
  • Options
    Can we nail them to the front of the goal ? Reckon Sue Parkes will love them. Those old ones were partly responsible for our relegation !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any sight of the sofa or nets behind goal?
  • Options
    Anyone who thought the shagging on the pitch was embarrassing

Well I don't think we can sink much lower than even thinking hexagonal nets is worthy of discussion on here let alone the os

100% trying to hide bad news behind a good news story

Tex and Bauer, lookman all to be sold hidden behind this
  • Options
    It doesn't hide much tbf
  • Options
    The new nets are absolutely awful.If you are sitting behind the goal....you can't see a thing.
  • Options
    Man alive,it's so great being a Charlton fan
  • Options
    In the light of Seth's explanation of the efficiency of hexagons, I predict that Roly will soon instruct Slade to discard 442, diamond shape, 4311 and any other pattern and instead we will play a hexagon shape. OK we will lose 0-3 as usual but we will lose EFFICIENTLY.
  • Options
    I hear that triangles were interviewed but the agent demanded too much money.
  • Options
    Excited.