Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW HEXAGONAL GOAL NETS!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    CARD Must be worried by this new strategy, it really undermines the message about the regime being bad for Charlton.

I await a CARD statement!!!
  • Options

Anyone who thought the shagging on the pitch was embarrassing

Well I don't think we can sink much lower than even thinking hexagonal nets is worthy of discussion on here let alone the os

100% trying to hide bad news behind a good news story

Tex and Bauer, lookman all to be sold hidden behind this

Interesting connection, @nth london addick. The Latin for six is sex. The third connection will be when Northampton knock home their sixth.
  • Options
    Well reading the match thread tonight they might as well saved their money
    No chance of anything ending up in them
  • Options
    Thank you Roland for the hexagonal goal nets it is going to make the matchday experience even more special
  • Options
    New half time game of Blockbuster with Meire against 2 members of Target 20,000
  • Options
    Magic ball-defying properties, it seems!
  • Options
    My opinion of Roland has now changed, despite us having a very poor squad, change of continuous management etc etc we have Hexegon goal nets.

I'm soooo proud to be a Charlton fan right now :smiley:
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

My opinion of Roland has now changed, despite us having a very poor squad, change of continuous management etc etc we have Hexegon goal nets.

I'm soooo proud to be a Charlton fan right now :smiley:

That is where all the money has gone then..................
  • Options
    Leuth said:

The perfect 2D space-filler. Saves countless pence on nylon

That'd be true if you were extruding them in one continuous expanse, but not so sure if you're making them from lengths of string, given you have to have double thicknesses on some sides.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    They really are a thing of beauty, like a Gainsborough painting, a Cowdrey cover drive or Victoria Coren's tits. Have any other sides in League One got them I wonder.
  • Options
    Will the phrase now become "he had time to count the hexagons in the net"?
  • Options
    I know we've all had a couple of days to let this news settle in now but I still can't believe it - we've got hexagonal goal nets!!!! It's so cool. Just the best news. Hexagonal goal nets.

PLEASE TWEET ABOUT IT AGAIN SO WE CAN BE PROUD ALL OVER
  • Options
    the nets apparenlty are another disgruntled ex employee
  • Options
    They aren't doing anybody any harm.
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

the nets apparenlty are another disgruntled ex employee

Doesnt help the fact that the old nets have been hung out to dry!!
  • Options
    Here you go peeps
  • Options
    And a closer pic and my step son
  • Options
    Glad to see the club are spending Cousins' transfer fee on something productive...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Katy, remind me how many managers you've sacked...
  • Options
    How the bejaysus can you have hexagonal nets with rectangular colouring? It is the work of the Lizard outriders of the Illuminati to befuddle us with optical chaos.
  • Options
    Still being ridiculed on talk shit
  • Options
    seth plum said:

How the bejaysus can you have hexagonal nets with rectangular colouring? It is the work of the Lizard outriders of the Illuminati to befuddle us with optical chaos.

They probably needed new nets and found them on e Bay.