Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2016/17 Betting Thread

Comments

• Everton
    Leeds
    Charlton

14/1 with Bet365
  • Had us ,Stoke and Brighton, fiver returns £56.00, the rest is history
  • East thurrock united away at Welling @ 9/5

I thought Welling were in trouble, but this lot couldn't even field a complete subs bench.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Against my principals, but Charlton win btts is 6/1 with Betvictor, looks ridiculuously overpriced... As does Everton to beat Boro btts at 15/4. Double 33/1

You backed Boro to score a goal ? :wink:
  • CAFCsayer said:

Against my principals, but Charlton win btts is 6/1 with Betvictor, looks ridiculuously overpriced... As does Everton to beat Boro btts at 15/4. Double 33/1

You backed Boro to score a goal ? :wink:
    And Charlton to win... Practically burning money
  • 5/1 to draw 1-1 at Oldham on Tuesday. If you'd placed a tenner every week on Charlton to draw 1-1 (at odds of 5/1), you'd currently be sitting on a profit of £310.
  • Bet 365 in play bet on Wednesday
    Bayern V Arsenal.
  • Bet 365 in play bet on Wednesday
    Bayern V Arsenal.

About time, seems ages since the last one!
  • Stuck a tenner on Aguero anytime scorer at the start of the second half tonight, odds of 9/4. He slotted in the second, via a deflection off Kings and Bet365 paid £32 into my account. Checked my account again after the game finished and they've taken the money back and marked it as a loser. Not amused.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

Stuck a tenner on Aguero anytime scorer at the start of the second half tonight, odds of 9/4. He slotted in the second, via a deflection off Kings and Bet365 paid £32 into my account. Checked my account again after the game finished and they've taken the money back and marked it as a loser. Not amused.

yeah thats not ideal. i noticed skybet refunded any bets on that Jesus guy last night as he went off early doors
  • edited February 2017
    Fulham, Newcastle, hudds, Sheffield w and reading at about 25/1
  • MrLargo said:

Stuck a tenner on Aguero anytime scorer at the start of the second half tonight, odds of 9/4. He slotted in the second, via a deflection off Kings and Bet365 paid £32 into my account. Checked my account again after the game finished and they've taken the money back and marked it as a loser. Not amused.

I had similar, I had Sterling to score and to assist 12/1 with Paddy power, but they haven't paid out.
  • MrLargo said:

Don't expect any gesture of goodwill from Bet365. The worst site for anything like a horse refusing to run etc. SkyBet, PP, BetFred all pretty good for stuff like that but Bet365 are tighter than a nuns chuff.
  • MrLargo said:

Don't expect any gesture of goodwill from Bet365. The worst site for anything like a horse refusing to run etc. SkyBet, PP, BetFred all pretty good for stuff like that but Bet365 are tighter than a nuns chuff.
    Yeah, definitely not expecting any goodwill, but I'll be looking out for the next update from the Dubious Goals Panel. Definitely got a decisive touch of Mings, but I've seen much dodgier ones than that awarded to the attacker.

Would imagine Aguero scoring would have been a popular bet (and costly for the bookies) - I cynically suggest that if Stones or Sagna had popped up in the same position they'd have been much more likely to get awarded the goal.
  • Bet365 doing the risk free on Bayern/arsenal again tonight
  • Just backed us for promotion @ 30/1
  • IdleHans said:

Bet365 doing the risk free on Bayern/arsenal again tonight

They are indeed but the game's tomorrow.
  • IdleHans said:

Bet365 doing the risk free on Bayern/arsenal again tonight

They are indeed but the game's tomorrow.
    So it is. I don't really follow that champions league rubbish.
  • Derby
    Leeds
    Wimbledon
    13/2
  • Sponsored links:

• Half time update: I am broke
  • Interesting scores for anyone betting on BTTS....
    Championship - 17/22 teams scored by half time
    League One - 4/24 teams have scored by half time
  • Interesting scores for anyone betting on BTTS....

And I am on the only game in the whole championship which is 0-0... Sods law
  • CAFCsayer said:

Interesting scores for anyone betting on BTTS....

And I am on the only game in the whole championship which is 0-0... Sods law
    Same mate haha
  • Finished 21/22 in the Championship and only 14/24 in League One
  • 19/24 in League Two
  • So how's everyone playing the £50 in play bet tonight?

Can't see it being 0-0
  • Same as always. 0-0 and pray.
    Long term, I believe it's probably the best option anyway.
  • Zero chance of a 0-0 (famous last words). Tempted by over 10 corners at evens, and then go for a long shot on the in-play if the corners are looking good.

Head says Bayern Munich will win reasonably comfortably but got a nagging feeling Arsenal might surprise everyone and pull off one of their random worldbeater performances.
  • I'm doing over/under 3.5 goals for a guaranteed £25 profit