Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2016/17 Betting Thread

Comments

• Spurs HT/Chelsea FT at 30/1
  • Following yesterdays news of the management team from Welling going to Gillingham, Hemel Hempstead have got to be worth a punt at 11/10 (bet 365) to beat them at home. Follow that up with Dartford (17/20) to beat East Thurrock and possibly an £bbsfl££t away win at 23/20 at Wealdstone for a 7.35/1 treble.
  • 4 wins in a row
  • Following yesterdays news of the management team from Welling going to Gillingham, Hemel Hempstead have got to be worth a punt at 11/10 (bet 365) to beat them at home. Follow that up with Dartford (17/20) to beat East Thurrock and possibly an £bbsfl££t away win at 23/20 at Wealdstone for a 7.35/1 treble.

Well played that man
  • Hemel Hempstead went out as far as 6/4 on bet365 at one point earlier today.
  • Everton let me down for £158 on my five fold. Could of cashed out for 92 when they went 1-0 up too :(
  • Got 11/12 on my BTTS for £243

Northampton Town wankers.
  • Arsenal vs Preston. Had BTTS, Arsenal to win and Giroud to score the last goal. Get in.
  • Ipswich today's let down. I am never betting on them again. Accy busters!
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute shocker today. 1 correct result out of 6, 3 goalless draws in that lot.

Thank you Giroud for recouping some of my losses.
  • IdleHans said:

Ipswich today's let down. I am never betting on them again. Accy busters!

Wouldn't touch them with a Barge pole. The epitome of average.

Exeter and Colchester are the form teams at the moment
  • Just a quick look at some of the fixtures next week.

Newport County (lost last 8) v Colchester (won last 5) - Colchester at 11/8
    Notts County (lost last 10) v Mansfield (won last 2) Mansfield at 8/5

Losing runs obviously have to come to an end at some point but both prices stood out
  • IdleHans said:

Ipswich today's let down. I am never betting on them again. Accy busters!

They let me down as well.
  • edited January 2017

Just a quick look at some of the fixtures next week.

Losing runs obviously have to come to an end at some point but both prices stood out

You could add Millwall to that, for similar odds. :wink:
  • Bit of a long shot, hence the odds on a 6 fold! Not sure about putting Charlton in either!
  • Bit of a long shot, hence the odds on a 6 fold! Not sure about putting Charlton in either!

Put millwall in then if they let you down we got a point or 3
  • edited January 2017

Bit of a long shot, hence the odds on a 6 fold! Not sure about putting Charlton in either!

You can't add Charlton to beat millwall in any type of accumulator bet and not cover yourself.

If your hell bent on doing it, place 2 bets - include Charlton in one and not the other (so a 5 fold and a 6 fold)
  • edited January 2017
    Liverpool, Spurs and chelsea all to win to nil today just under 5/1, considering who they are playing (Plymouth, Villa and Peterborough) got to be worth a lump.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope you never.
  • Just a quick look at some of the fixtures next week.

Like this so have put a small one on it - thanks @stackitsteve. I hope.
  • Leeds 23/20 to beat Cambridge tonight - Cambridge on excellent form but those odds still look generous.
  • Leeds make 8 changes to their team, Cambridge make 1. I would steer clear.
  • Cambridge H/T
    Draw F/T
    16/1
  • Leeds make 8 changes to their team, Cambridge make 1. I would steer clear.

Still went for it, more fool me. 1-0 Cambridge!

There's money to be made on Osasuna vs Valencia, bottom vs fourth bottom, 1-1 in the first 6 minutes. 25 gone now, very open, shocking defending and tons of chances. Can't decide what to back, tempted by Valencia -1 to win, 7/2 at the moment.
  • Oxford 13/8 to beat Wimbledon looks a huge price to me
  • Bromley (4/5) look fantastic value against a recent lacklustre Welling, at home in the FA trophy. Bromley flying high in conference, whereas the opposite could be said about Welling in the conference south. Straight single win.
    Whilst on the FA trophy, may be worth some pennies throwing Dartford 11/10 (home to Chelmsford) and Whitehawk 6/5 (home to Dulwich) to make a 7.3/1 treble (bet 365).
  • I've done no research so I've taken your suggestions. They can't be any worse than my own!
  • Norwich
    Bolton
    Wycombe Treble £30

Colchester
    Dartford. double £10 £5 All five.