Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Northern Line to Euston - Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    If you get a train into Waterloo East, go to the back of it, because there is an easy exit at the back of the Waterloo East platform that takes you to the Jubilee Line. Much easier than the faff at Waterloo main station.
    Change at Green Park for the Victoria line to Euston.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

If you get a train into Waterloo East, go to the back of it, because there is an easy exit at the back of the Waterloo East platform that takes you to the Jubilee Line. Much easier than the faff at Waterloo main station.
    Change at Green Park for the Victoria line to Euston.

This is what I will be doing, faster trains into London and later trains home too.
  • Options
    And checked today, the Bexleyheath line trains to Victoria aren't running either.
  • Options
    Southeastern High Speed to St Pancras international then a short walk
  • Options

clive said:

Due to engineering work, the Northern line will not be serving Euston on both branches,Passengers who use London Bridge,Waterloo east are advised to use the Jubilee line from London Bridge/ Southwark & change at Green Park for the Victoria Line to Euston. This will also affect anybody using the DLR from Woolwich where you should change at Canning Town for the Jubilee line.

Thanks for the heads up
    Thanks indeed, Clive.

Hope we've booked an early enough train into London from Wadhurst.

Never knew you were a Wadhurst girl Fanny, we do a lot of work in the Nikwax offices.
    Only moved here last September, Mike but loving it ( and the area !)

Have to say I haven't heard of Nikwax though.

If you have any outdoor waterproof clothing or footwear it will probably have their products in it or on it. Come to think of it Fanny if you have any indoor waterproof clothing or footwear the same applies :wink:

Been around for years and a British success story, all on your doorstep.

http://www.nikwax.co.uk/en-gb/
  • Options
    Thank God I'm driving there.

So much less hassle and stress. The only walking I'll be doing is from my front door to the car and then from the car into the pub.

As long as the Bury cab drivers aren't on strike, then we're sorted.
  • Options
    Reminder, same again tomorrow.
  • Options
    Taking the scenic route via Marylebone so unless the Bakerloo line is banjaxed,no hassle :)
  • Options
    charing cross - oxford circus - euston
  • Options

And checked today, the Bexleyheath line trains to Victoria aren't running either.

They are running now according to tfl.