Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personalised car number plates

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016

Some of the invalid number plates are really getting to me. This isn't the thread for me.

I didn't know invalids had their own number plates.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

MrOneLung said:

Can we stick to valid number plates please !!

L15BIE. (This one was real)

No it wasn't was it? I recall that there were no "i"s in the three letter portion of that format of plate. The "I" was exclusive to Northern Ireland registrations.
    Deffo saw it in the car park - unless it was some clever corruption that fooled my eyes.
  • Options
    I remember years ago when I was picking up a Merc in Guidford and one of the cars on the lot that was being traded in had the plate PEN 15
  • Options
    FL4TB33R

14CH1P5

15TH3CH335EV3G3T4R14N
  • Options
    Back in the 70s often seen driving around Blackheath and Greenwich, a brassy looking blonde in a white Jaguar XJS registration number 5UK M

Always raised a smile..
  • Options
    Off topic, I know, but my six letter flight booking code for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong was FCKCNT. I wish I had kept the ticket.
  • Options
    T3TCHY CNT
  • Options
    Followed a coach back down the A40 last night, LO553RS, not sure who was in it.
  • Options
    SWE47Y
  • Options
    BRU 553 L
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LO57 WAY

Stephen Kelly
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Everyone that has them look like a cun75
  • Options
    PEN 15
    actually exists, issued long ago before civil servants believed there could be any funny or inappropriate inferences made.
    Believe it was once owned by bike racer/commentator Steve Parish
  • Options
    F41LED Roly obviously wouldn't have this one would he?
    L14R KM
    or
    L1ARS
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I think they're a bit wanky myself but one that did make me laugh was one I saw on a Lotus years ago. It read A16 NOB and the guy had put inch marks at the end of 16.
  • Options
    N4RKY RU55
  • Options
    Although not football related, my favourite is one I saw in Romford a while back T11TSX
  • Options

I think they're a bit wanky myself but one that did make me laugh was one I saw on a Lotus years ago. It read A16 NOB and the guy had put inch marks at the end of 16.

I bet his name was Ed.
  • Options
    Got a Mazda ? I am offering MAZ 4488 for £300, any interest ?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I saw this one on a pest control van. I think it would suit Lee Bowyer.
    RAT 80Y
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    P155 OFF or K155 ASS for our senior management please.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I spotted K1JNT the other day in North London. Whoever it was had the 1and the J made so they were close on the plate so it looked like a U spelling KUNT
  • Options

Followed a coach back down the A40 last night, LO553RS, not sure who was in it.

That was last years team coach, wasnt it?
  • Options

I spotted K1JNT the other day in North London. Whoever it was had the 1and the J made so they were close on the plate so it looked like a U spelling KUNT

My how his mum must have been proud!
  • Options
    Sam Toy who was Chairman of Ford UK lived round hereabouts and his car had TOY 1.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Sam Toy who was Chairman of Ford UK lived round hereabouts and his car had TOY 1.

An old boss, John Tiner had (has?) T1NER on his porker. He was advised to get rid for security reasons but wouldn't.
  • Options
    Coming home last night I saw ST16GGY, I'm claiming that for myself.
  • Options

PEN 15
    actually exists, issued long ago before civil servants believed there could be any funny or inappropriate inferences made.
    Believe it was once owned by bike racer/commentator Steve Parish

Indeed it does and I believe he still owns it. Ive done a few bike track days where he has been instructing and last time I saw him it was on his Merc, if memory serves.
  • Options

15TH3CH335EV3G3T4R14N

I heard that reg announced over the tannoy in Morrison's last night. They called for the owner to return to their vehicle as people keep tripping over the number plate.