Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Personalised car number plates

Comments

• 15TH3CH335EV3G3T4R14N

Very good.

Don’t park that in Wimbledon
  • Whilst on the subject I am selling K14 MCC so if we have any cricket fans on here send me a PM
  • Whilst on the subject I am selling K14 MCC so if we have any cricket fans on here send me a PM

Or any Kia owners also called called Mike Charlie Coznstantinopoal..........
  • 1905 CA ain’t too bad.
  • edited November 2017
    Still love Roland's private plate.

• I knew a vicar with a high opinion of himself and his plate was REV1.
  • Dave Gorman did a thing about personalised number plates - upshot is why pay thousands for a personalised plate when it only costs about £25 to change your name by Deed Poll. Therefore, just change your name to that of your number plate & save yourself shed loads of money.

Simples.

Many, many years ago I had a car reg no 506 POO. Don't fancy being called Mr Poo.
  • My missus could never, and I mean NEVER, remember her reg number.

So she got KV (her initials) 07NOV (her birthday, yes today). KV07NOV. Clever really, and now she doesn't have to keep asking me what it is either.
  • Sponsored links:

• In Reykjavik Iceland I saw two of the best personalised reg's...

2HOT4U

And then the creme de la creme..

RSOL
  • Read an article once that the CEO or Owner of Ping golf clubs saw a car with PING as the reg so followed it so he could make an offer on the plate. Realised wouldn't be able to buy it when car parked up alongside a car with the reg plate PONG.
  • leefender said:

My plates

That car looks overweight, slow, and with a poor turning circle, if it had only been loaned from Belgium it would have been a perfect match for the name on the plate.

More seriously Cool!.
  • edited November 2017

In Reykjavik Iceland I saw two of the best personalised reg's...

2HOT4U

RSOL

Just to prove I haven't made it up ..
  • I've seen some classics, one that sticks out from all others was a blue Vauxhall Astra estate in 1999 on the falconwood slip lane of the A2 and it was

P45 U GO

I worked with a right shower of thickos at the time and as much as I tried to explain what it meant they couldn't get what was clever or amusing about it.
  • Davo55 said:

My missus could never, and I mean NEVER, remember her reg number.

So she got KV (her initials) 07NOV (her birthday, yes today). KV07NOV. Clever really, and now she doesn't have to keep asking me what it is either.

She should extend it to include her mother’s maiden name and PIN number!
  • Still seeing PUT1N regularly around my way. Don't know if the Russian president has a holiday home in Essex, it's a golfer or @DaveMehmet....
  • I have seen A1.......twice in fact.
    Once in Pimlico and another time on the M23 a year or so later
    It was on a silver grey Rover Sterling ......must have been around 25 years ago at a guess.
  • Who remembers Fiona Richmond.....she had FU2.
    Which she probably did as a matter of fact!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

I have seen A1.......twice in fact.
    Once in Pimlico and another time on the M23 a year or so later
    It was on a silver grey Rover Sterling ......must have been around 25 years ago at a guess.

According to the DVLA site, it's now on a black mini. Got to have a value maybe twenty times the car, Id' have thought.

Tarbuck used to have COM1C, wonder if he still does?
  • CU57 OMR

Every CAFC supporter.
  • TR1 FCK

Harry Redknapp
  • edited November 2017
    dizzee said:

CU57 OMR

Every CAFC supporter.

Nice!

KM 15 OFF is available for a remarkably low price of £293! Shall we have a whip round for her leaving present?
  • dizzee said:

TR1 FCK

Harry Redknapp

Brilliant.
  • I remember driving through a posh bit of west London a few years ago on way to Twickenham and saw a house with 2 cars on the drive. One had 2BE and the other NOT2B.
  • or a white backing version
  • In Reykjavik Iceland I saw two of the best personalised reg's...

2HOT4U

RSOL

Just to prove I haven't made it up ..
    He must really like Rissoles