Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Chunes said:
    Looked like an OG to me
    agree
  • Carvalho has a bit of a heavy touch doesn't he? Either that or they're playing a double up tactic on him. 
  • We're folding!
  • Euell out
  • 3-4 after some loose defending again. 
  • Euell doesn't do defending does he? I've noticed we're usually involved in high-scoring U23 games
  • Can see why these CBs haven't filled the gap in the first team
  • We suddenly look very shaky
  • Leuth said:
    Euell doesn't do defending does he? I've noticed we're usually involved in high-scoring U23 games
    He actually listened to Sandgaard saying he'd rather we won 4-3 than 1-0
  • Dazzler21 said:
    We suddenly look very shaky
    They've switched things, added another forward and we're not coping with it.

4 - 4
  • Sponsored links:

• 4-4 Defender should have done better as the striker gets a free flicked header on goal.
  • 4-4

As soon as I mentioned Morison being ex Millwall, we've started playing like a Charlton side facing Millwall
  • Really struggling to defend any cross into the box
  • edited March 2021
    Jonathan Van-Tam's Red and White army

(Almost) 
  • Good to see them following the first team approach...
  • Now they've had a player sent off. What a mental game
  • Chap with a ponytail for them is playing well. 
  • Good to see a synergy across the squads.

I suspect Bowyer will be having a word about no 2 goal start for the oppo, awfully bad form!
  • edited March 2021
    Henry gone down holding his hammy... He's fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're back in it now.

Could go anyway.
  • is number 3 the guy attracting interest from Man City?  He hasnt looked great second half
  • Good to see a synergy across the squads.

I suspect Bowyer will be having a word about no 2 goal start for the oppo, awfully bad form!
    As said on other pages, can we have one thread without the bowyer shite please
  • Chunes said:
    Good to see a synergy across the squads.

As said on other pages, can we have one thread without the bowyer shite please
    Would be nice
  • Great ball from Clayden, 9 completely misses it, tries to chest it when the header was on. 
  • is number 3 the guy attracting interest from Man City?  He hasnt looked great second half
    I thought he looked alright first half, I think he won the penalty? 

Not sure about the man city interest though
  • To be honest I'm not really up to speed with these games but I notice Barker has been sub for the under 23's quite a bit lately. Does he start for the under 18's ? Im only asking as when he was drafted into the 1st team when we had little choice I didnt think he did alot wrong, if he isnt starting any games it must be quite frustrating for the lad ?
  • AndyG said:
    To be honest I'm not really up to speed with these games but I notice Barker has been sub for the under 23's quite a bit lately. Does he start for the under 18's ? Im only asking as when he was drafted into the 1st team when we had little choice I didnt think he did alot wrong, if he isnt starting any games it must be quite frustrating for the lad ?
     He's 18 now so still ahead of himself being with the U23's
  • Barker and Mingi on. It's been an awful second half so far
  • Struggling with over-hit passes with the wind behind us.