Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options

Southbank said:

Does anybody know who the number 11 is?

Yam Fam
    Playing like Fosu-most dangerous player but holding on to the ball for too long. Looks good though.
  • Options
    Goal less at the break. Very tight competitive game but very little action.Yamfam hit the post but neither keeper made a save. Two trialists and one on the bench.

No Australian or Saudi presence in the Directors box. Roland not here today.
  • Options
    Number 16 The trialist who goes by the name of Junior looks tricky.
  • Options
    Southbank said:

Does anybody know who the number 11 is?

Millie Bobby-Brown
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

dickplumb said:

I will be there, I will give the camera a wave.

I can’t see yer, Dick
    I'd consider rewording that
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

dickplumb said:

I will be there, I will give the camera a wave.

I can’t see yer, Dick
    Neither can he!
  • Options
    One up Yamfam
  • Options
    edited April 2018
  • Options
    I believe Yao has been playing right-back lately. Is he a natural for that position and, if so, possible first-team cover for RB rather than using Dijksteel or Konsa?
  • Options

I believe Yao has been playing right-back lately. Is he a natural for that position and, if so, possible first-team cover for RB rather than using Dijksteel or Konsa?

I'd have thought RCC would be a better fit. I think his one appearance was there and has mens experience, albeit two leagues down. Need to wait for his loan to expire though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way is Yao good enough. His passing is abysmal
  • Options
    5 to play.
  • Options
    Are three over-aged players allowed in the play-offs?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Are three over-aged players allowed in the play-offs?

When are they? We could potentially field Page, Konsa, Aribo and Fosu as well, but sure Euell will go with his squad. But brilliant that we are in play-offs without seven more experienced players. Also Reeco and Hanlan could feature.
  • Options
    We also hit the post first half. A simple pass would have put someone one on one but shot instead. Players looked out on their feet but some great blocks and defending.

The longest second half ever. 9 minutes added, but below up almost immediately at the end of the 1st half.
  • Options
    Bolton surprisingly lost to Ipswich yesterday, which means assuming Wednesday dont lose at home to Burnley on Friday afternoon we'll be playing them away in the Semi.

Anyone fancy meeting up with Meire?
  • Options
    Under 18's semi away to Leeds takes place tomorrow. Palace play Bolton today.
  • Options
    Is it at Thorpe arch? Any idea of kick off time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    We used to get highlights on a regular basis from the U23's and U18's on Valley Pass (generally unreliable) but all that has dried up in recent months at the exciting end of the season.
    Valley Pass has become a frustrating rip off which is only worth having for managerial interviews, or at least not worth having for following the U23 or U18 teams.
    Personally I would prefer coverage of those games than film of players in training or fan cams if that is what the choice comes down to.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

We used to get highlights on a regular basis from the U23's and U18's on Valley Pass (generally unreliable) but all that has dried up in recent months at the exciting end of the season.
    Valley Pass has become a frustrating rip off which is only worth having for managerial interviews, or at least not worth having for following the U23 or U18 teams.
    Personally I would prefer coverage of those games than film of players in training or fan cams if that is what the choice comes down to.

Someone has stopped bankrolling things that aren’t essential
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

seth plum said:

Someone has stopped bankrolling things that aren’t essential
    Oh.
    I thought Valley Pass subscribers were bankrolling Valley Pass.
    Silly me.
  • Options
    My free Valley Pass subscription I have noticed has ended... Not a cool time.

• Options
    This is what the club says:

Live audio coverage of every Charlton Athletic game, with various Charlton legends set to join regulars Terry Smith and Greg Stubley in the commentary box throughout the season
    The Valley Pass Archive, including every game the club has played over the last 20 years and many of the key moments in the club’s history
    Valley Stories, which sees Addicks legends sit down for a feature-length interview about their careers
    Behind the scenes coverage of the club from Charlton’s Sparrows Lane training ground throughout the season
    Exclusive interviews and features with players and staff throughout the season
    Extended highlights of Charlton’s EFL League One games at 12midnight

Match highlights from the U23s and U18s
    Increased coverage of the Charlton Women’s team, including highlights of all home games

I refer to the bit in bold.
    Now I am not expecting highlights of every single game, but especially now the season is at the best bit a few more would be nice.
    Going straight in to the Valley Pass page i can't locate recent highlights if they're there, can anybody?
  • Options

Palace play tomorrow and Charlton play on Saturday
  • Options
    The live coverage of the last under 23 game was good. I am a bit surprised that there isn’t a young budding commentator wanting to give it a go. It would seem a perfect opportunity and would add a lot for those watching.
  • Options
    Palace unsurprisingly beat Bolton 3-1 this afternoon. Here's hoping for a South London final.
  • Options

Palace unsurprisingly beat Bolton 3-1 this afternoon. Here's hoping for a South London final.

Agreed , although it's a very tough game tomorrow against Leeds. The U23's have got Bolton in playoff as Sheffield Wednesday lost today. Two finals would be very nice indeed.