Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New seat new experience

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

Moved from upper to lower, view is great but its too cramped, much prefer to stand. Will give it a few more games if still dont like then will prob just walk up to the upper and stand up there

Done the same mate. Was actually a few rows in front of you. Gave up at half time. Went back up top and felt much more at home..
    It's a really good view isn't it but just too cramped, plus there is a lot of kids around us as well so had to keep a lid on it as much as I could, didn't last too long though :)
    Leg room isn't great in the lower north but the view is much better. Hurry up @Nicholas and move upstairs and give us some more room on the row. :wink:
  • Options
    Fine I'm out of here, you can sit next the old gits and listen to them waffle on :smiley:
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Moved from middle of north upper to front north upper bang central - good move, great view bit closer to action, got a new nonsense pump to listen to but no probs and looking forward to Shrewsbury - ground was fuller and atmosphere better than I was expecting - second half showed some promise -new signing done and announcement imminent along with another substantial announcement soon

Some new faces on the front row, I'm hopeful they were just tourists otherwise I'm thinking of handing out flyers suggesting they would be better suited to North Lower.
    There was lots of empty seats around us, missing faces and wit from last season
  • Options
    Met my mates and went to my new seat in North Lower, BUT his son sat in my seat (he had a...ahem...slim fella sat next to him), I sat directly behind in my other mates seat (he wasn't there), bad mistake, the bloke who sat next to me was a lump, he really needed a seat and a half, nice bloke but wide.....anyway next match I will sit in my rightful seat. Enjoyed it, seemed like a good crowd down there and a good atmosphere.
  • Options
    Have always sat in the Lower North. Love it.

Hoping my seat is still there when they're gone.
  • Options
    bbob said:

DOUCHER said:

Moved from middle of north upper to front north upper bang central - good move, great view bit closer to action, got a new nonsense pump to listen to but no probs and looking forward to Shrewsbury - ground was fuller and atmosphere better than I was expecting - second half showed some promise -new signing done and announcement imminent along with another substantial announcement soon

Some new faces on the front row, I'm hopeful they were just tourists otherwise I'm thinking of handing out flyers suggesting they would be better suited to North Lower.
    Not in front row or a tourist but have got a holiday tan and an abundance of wit - Upper or lower?
  • Options

Was all going well lower North .....

2nd half some drunk bloke arrived on his own, jeez, he had the seat behind me....

For 45 mins he bellowed out:

Effing give him support, run u c....

Move!! Get into effing space

You fucking wan....

Effing your are shite

You are a effing a c....

Score you c....

Move you effing c...

Thought it was all directed at me for a bit!

We were all over them at the time.

I was not there with my 10 year old Son this week, as he is on holiday, so was on my own. If this guy comes every week, I either leave or get a criminal for GBH.

Prick, go to Bermondsey Saturday's.

Btw, if it was the first half he did have a point!

• Options
    BR3red said:

2nd half some drunk bloke arrived on his own, jeez, he had the seat behind me....

You fucking wan....

Effing your are shite

You are a effing a c....

Score you c....

Move you effing c...

I was not there with my 10 year old Son this week, as he is on holiday, so was on my own. If this guy comes every week, I either leave or get a criminal for GBH.

It might have been ROJO as he wasn't playing
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

bbob said:

DOUCHER said:

Not in front row or a tourist but have got a holiday tan and an abundance of wit - Upper or lower?
    Upper - i will be the bloke handing you a flyer suggesting a move to the lower this evening....

• Options
    bbob said:

DOUCHER said:

bbob said:

DOUCHER said:

Upper - i will be the bloke handing you a flyer suggesting a move to the lower this evening....

Looking forward to that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BR3red said:

You fucking wan....

Effing your are shite

You are a effing a c....

Score you c....

Move you effing c...

Was it Addickted2The Reds ? :smile: