Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• edited August 2016
    limeygent said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

Crowd: 9174

No more than 3000.
    Why would they lie so blatantly about attendance?
    Because they are cnuts.,
    That's a given, but who do they think they're fooling?
    Apart from trying to play down the ST boycott, If they do decide to sell they will want the attendances shown as high as possible to justify a higher price. Mind you even with the 'official' figures they still ain't that good :smirk:
  • Riley cross in beyond Konsa but Waring couldn't do anything
  • i'm swigging a nice glass of dry white from a fresh wine box. Self medication.

I'm detecting a pattern here Arsene :smile:
    I'm detecting a hangover!
  • Sheff Utd losing 0-3 to Southend at home is a bit of a shock.
  • Pearce tackle...TOney turns...tackled by Crofts...Brown cross/shot and Toney can't get the right contact
  • Are we playing tonight? Oh well.
  • Solly long for Ajose...keeps it in...in the box...overran the ball
  • limeygent said:

limeygent said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

No more than 3000.
    Because they are cnuts.,
    The 2%
    Is it for RD's benefit?
    They don't count bums on seats just tickets sold/allocated technically it's not a lie just a twist of the truth. The attendance could have been as high as that if everyone with a ticket or access to a ticket turned up, it looks like only half did.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4s4 seconds ago
    FULL TIME | Charlton 3 Shrewsbury 0! Full report and reaction to come on http://www.cafc.co.uk #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Crofts touch into Botaka, behind him, has his heels clipped but nothing given...approaching end of three minutes
  • If the ground was actually empty, would the club report an attendance of 6000?
  • Thanks for the updates @SDAddick

Good job.
  • Brilliant stuff SD. Much appreciated!
  • Our season started tonight. Let's kick on from here and get out of this f*cking league asap!

COYR
  • RedChaser said:

limeygent said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

No more than 3000.
    Because they are cnuts.,
    Apart from trying to play down the ST boycott, If they do decide to sell they will want the attendances shown as high as possible to justify a higher price. Mind you even with the 'official' figures they still ain't that good :smirk:
    But anybody doing their due diligence would want to know why the money wasn't in the till for the other 6000 tickets. They wouldn't fool anybody, just makes no sense to me.
  • If the ground was actually empty, would the club report an attendance of 6000?

Yes
  • My pleasure, sounds like a very good performance. Certainly due, and it sounds like we clicked well. Don't know if Shrewsbury were up to much, but you can only beat what's put in front of you.
  • Thanks @SDAddick great work
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers SD

If that is how many tickets were issued yes
  • edited August 2016
    12 Attempts on goal 14
    7 Shots on target t4
    1 Corners 3
    5 Fouls1 2
    2 Offsides 1
    55% Possession 45%

Up to 8th

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/index.aspx#SeojhbCJG60d3owH.99
  • Cheers SD.
  • edited August 2016
    limeygent said:

RedChaser said:

limeygent said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

No more than 3000.
    Because they are cnuts.,
    But anybody doing their due diligence would want to know why the money wasn't in the till for the other 6000 tickets. They wouldn't fool anybody, just makes no sense to me.
    If the club are fiddling the figures surely they'd get done for tax evasion?

Wasn't it tax evasion that tripped up Al Capone.....
  • Excellent coverage @SDAddick, thank you
  • limeygent said:

RedChaser said:

limeygent said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

No more than 3000.
    Because they are cnuts.,
    Yep don't disagree but we are talking about Daisy and Cajones here aren't we :wink:
  • Great result and excellent work @SDAddick thanks a lot.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!