Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Agreed Deal for THD? CONFIRMED - UNDISCLOSED FEE (pg 8)

Comments

• dickplumb said:

I am really pissed of with this. THD is an extremely promising player. We are nothing but a player farm.

https://youtu.be/5tIVCaZfF5s?t=21m

EDIT: Can't get the cut clip option to work so I'll transcribe it.

"My proposition would be a unique kind of football fan experience and hopefully see the next stars of the premier league which we will have play for charlton for the first team and then sell on to the premier league"
    we all know where she can stick her unique proposition.
  • You only need 11 players.
  • vff said:

Wonder whether Slade has green lighted this or had any control at at all ?

THD is a promising young left back and should not be sold.

Who's the cover for Fox if he gets injured ? More evidence of the lack of ambition, and incomprehensible mess and ineptitude of this utterly rubbish regime.

Lennon or Solly I suppose, with Foley at RB.
  • from what I have seen he has real potential. Bad move for us, good move for him. KM said 'fans can come to watch good football and see the Championship stars of the future'.
  • dickplumb said:

I am really pissed of with this. THD is an extremely promising player. We are nothing but a player farm.

https://youtu.be/5tIVCaZfF5s?t=21m

EDIT: Can't get the cut clip option to work so I'll transcribe it.

"My proposition would be a unique kind of football fan experience and hopefully see the next stars of the premier league which we will have play for charlton for the first team and then sell on to the premier league"
  • shirty5 said:

If he goes would this be classified as "a major departure?"

I'd say no.
    Does not the fact the he would (will) be moving to a club in a higher division make nonsense of that? Slade has someone like Foley playing out of position on a five-month deal but we sell one of our better prospects because we can - and because that is the only interest these tossers have in running the club.
    I'm not pleased he's going & I hate the regime, but THD is not one of our major players.

If you asked the fans to name our top 11 major players, it's unlikely THD would feature highly.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm loving this unique fans experience , I've seen him play a few times and now he's off to the Premiership , oh hang on a minute , are we now producing young talent for any club with ambition ?
  • Did someone say the other day that we only just had enough players to field a full matchday squad? Katrien on the bench?
  • Charlton in square peg , round holes shocker .
  • Does Tarieq want to be at the club?

Wasnt it someone on here who got a very frosty reception when asked about Charlton whilst on loan at Oldham and everyone was reading it as though THD would want to leave this summer

I'm thinking along the same lines mate, hence my comment about him being first off the pitch at the end of the game on Saturday. Perhaps he had an inkling and wanted to go quietly :open_mouth: all will out in the end no doubt.
  • Perhaps she is selling THD to purchase our creative CM, then again I am sure I saw some pig like creatures fly over my house earlier
  • Bloody daft. Surely they've got enough money in from the sale of Pope, JBG and Cousins....and there's the fact our owner is minted.
    Why weaken the squad by selling yet another player with potential?
  • Does Tarieq want to be at the club?

Wasnt it someone on here who got a very frosty reception when asked about Charlton whilst on loan at Oldham and everyone was reading it as though THD would want to leave this summer

Don't be so silly FA, why on earth would anyone want to leave our beloved club, you know it's all Meire's fault!
  • vffvff
    edited August 2016

vff said:

Wonder whether Slade has green lighted this or had any control at at all ?

THD is a promising young left back and should not be sold.

Who's the cover for Fox if he gets injured ? More evidence of the lack of ambition, and incomprehensible mess and ineptitude of this utterly rubbish regime.

Lennon or Solly I suppose, with Foley at RB.
    Thats no good. Solly at left back has never worked well. Lennon is a centre back and not a left back. Another incomprehensibly useless & short sighted decision if THD is sold. One step forward more steps back. I hate this regieme. Just wish they would feck off and let some sensible, joined up football decisions to be made.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    Essex_Al said:

Does Tarieq want to be at the club?

Don't be so silly FA, why on earth would anyone want to leave our beloved club, you know it's all Meire's fault!
    Maybe not all Nightmeire's fault on this occasion but could be six of one half a dozen of the other.
  • RedChaser said:

Essex_Al said:

Does Tarieq want to be at the club?

Maybe not all Nightmeire's fault on this occasion but could be six of one half a dozen of the other.
    Spot on mate, but of course no one on here actually knows that do they!
  • shirty5 said:

I'd say no.
    Does not the fact the he would (will) be moving to a club in a higher division make nonsense of that? Slade has someone like Foley playing out of position on a five-month deal but we sell one of our better prospects because we can - and because that is the only interest these tossers have in running the club.
    I'm not pleased he's going & I hate the regime, but THD is not one of our major players.

If you asked the fans to name our top 11 major players, it's unlikely THD would feature highly.
    If you asked today then no. If you asked at the end of the season the answer may have been different. Unfortunately we will never find out as katrien the twat head had sold another good prospect, probably for a really low fee
  • shirty5 said:

I'd say no.

If you asked today then no. If you asked at the end of the season the answer may have been different. Unfortunately we will never find out as katrien the twat head had sold another good prospect, probably for a really low fee
    But trust KM to do a deal with a large sell-on fee, yeh right, of course she will