Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eng v Scot - 11/11/16

Heads up that tickets on sale today to members (be that the away club or the free home one).

After Sunday evening I already fear the worst.

Comments

• Options
    why, we won?
  • Options
    FA ticketing system Jeeps crashing for me.
  • Options
    And Malta scored v the Scots.
  • Options
    Took me an hour to purchase tickets for this.

£65 towards a travel club membership and I have the same priority as a free member who signed up on 1st September.

Giving up with all England home matches after this one. Going to try and get my money back on Malta ticket.

The English FA are a joke.

• Options
    I've just logged on and can get a ticket no problem. Tempted but am going away the following morning.
  • Options

why, we won?

I know but I presume you watched it.
  • Options

£65 towards a travel club membership and I have the same priority as a free member who signed up on 1st September.

Giving up with all England home matches after this one. Going to try and get my money back on Malta ticket.

You're not wrong there.
    A disgrace of an organisation. This is the only home game I'll be doing. And I only rejoined to guarantee a Scotland away ticket.
  • Options

why, we won?

I know but I presume you watched it.
    Didnt think it was that savage. Hardest game of the group and they didn't have an attempt on or off target.
  • Options

I've just logged on and can get a ticket no problem. Tempted but am going away the following morning.

Decided to go for it and got one in the cheap seats just in case I can't make it. As you say Organiser, I only joined last week to get tickets for the Malta game.

Knowing my luck though, I'll be sat on my own next to a marauding group of pissed up scots!
  • Options
    where is the away end at wembley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Opposite the home end.
  • Options

Opposite the home end.
    getting there, any advances on Davey McPervy over here? :wink:
  • Options

Opposite the home end.
    getting there, any advances on Davey McPervy over here? :wink:
    I think if you were facing the pitch with the old towers behind you, the away section is to the right (opposite the old tunnel end)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    cheers - Just bought mine.

@The Organiser when do tickets normal arrive, month before game or week etc? I ordered Malta tickets weeks back and not had them yet, not overly worried as plenty of time yet but first time I have ordered England tickets so not sure on normal timescales.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

It varies but for this game Scotkand look to have the South West area, lower tier blocks 123 - 133. Must be approx 9k I reckon.
  • Options
    Can you buy for non members?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Can you buy for non members?

yeah, only I am a member and got 2.
  • Options
    got tickets in block 135 so could well have a load of jocks in my earhole just bought cheapest tickets available £30.00 to see your national team play is good value all be it im row bloody 3 so will be plenty of SIT DOWNNN
  • Options
    Bought 4. Thanks for advice and heads up.
  • Options

The entire ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Same here - top capper at the end of last term; not even renewed the travel club membership this time round. Someone else's turn to enjoy watching disinterested players and endure The FA's deteriorating treatment of their customers.

Coming out of retirement for Scotland at home - players might show some interest - but that's it for the foreseeable.
  • Options

Same here - top capper at the end of last term; not even renewed the travel club membership this time round. Someone else's turn to enjoy watching disinterested players and endure The FA's deteriorating treatment of their customers.

Coming out of retirement for Scotland at home - players might show some interest - but that's it for the foreseeable.
    I don't think Scotland means much to England players these days.
  • Options
    Got 12 for £20 each per adult and £10 per child - can't believe they're so cheap. Would have thought tickets were in high demand
  • Options
    Just got 4 for family stand
  • Options
    All England players to get £1mill a match.

They would win the World Cup at the first attempt lol
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I'd say it means enough for them to want to win more than against the likes of Slovakia
  • Options
    edited September 2016

se9addick said:

I'd say it means enough for them to want to win more than against the likes of Slovakia
    Iceland are our main rivals now.

• Options

se9addick said:

Really ? I'm not so sure. I think it's mainly seen as a rivalry from the Scottish side these days. In fact I think the Englamd players would have been more up for the Slovakia game in an attempt to avenge what happened at the Euros.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Really ? I'm not so sure. I think it's mainly seen as a rivalry from the Scottish side these days. In fact I think the Englamd players would have been more up for the Slovakia game in an attempt to avenge what happened at the Euros.
    To be fair the best, most up-for-it performance I've seen in recent times was the friendly up there a couple of years ago.