Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eng v Scot - 11/11/16

2»

Comments

• Options
    Funny how attitudes have changed on this one. I'm a Scot who has lived in England for 30 years and I really couldn't give a stuff either way with this one. Not finding international football to be of much interest these days. There were a couple of players in the Scotland team at the weekend that I didn't recognise from their pictures.
  • Options

Just got 4 for family stand

Meet in The St Martins at 6 then mate?
  • Options

Funny how attitudes have changed on this one. I'm a Scot who has lived in England for 30 years and I really couldn't give a stuff either way with this one. Not finding international football to be of much interest these days. There were a couple of players in the Scotland team at the weekend that I didn't recognise from their pictures.

I wouldn't either if I was Scottish. No major tournament for 20 years or so. Must be torture.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ChiAddick said:

I wouldn't either if I was Scottish. No major tournament for 20 years or so. Must be torture.
    Never a truer word said in jest (assuming you were jesting). I really couldn't give a stuff about the Scottish national team any more. It's got to the stage where even if by some stroke of fortune we qualified for something we'd get a pastingwhen we got there. I couldn't be arsed losing to teams like Iceland every time. I'm the same with the Scotland rugby team these days. Used to love it but now we're just shit and for all the patriotism I just can't be bothered watching utter mediocrity any more. Fuck knows why I support charlton.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

ChiAddick said:

Never a truer word said in jest (assuming you were jesting). I really couldn't give a stuff about the Scottish national team any more. It's got to the stage where even if by some stroke of fortune we qualified for something we'd get a pastingwhen we got there. I couldn't be arsed losing to teams like Iceland every time. I'm the same with the Scotland rugby team these days. Used to love it but now we're just shit and for all the patriotism I just can't be bothered watching utter mediocrity any more. Fuck knows why I support charlton.
    I'm in a Similar boat, I find myself watching England more than Scotland now! And genuinely cheered on Iceland all tournament just because I fell in love with the country last year.

• Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    are away fans allowed in the club wembley seats?