Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Grim.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Yep. We've all been properly
  • Options
    Without a doubt! Wtf was she eating anyway?? No question,whatever it was,it ended up back in that bag
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Without a doubt! Wtf was she eating anyway?? No question,whatever it was,it ended up back in that bag

The bag is from Wasabi, bit like a Japanese version of Pret A Manger, primarily for office workers on their lunch break I reckon it's noodles. Bit disappointed she's not having a kebab.
  • Options
    I'd have to be even more pissed than she is.
  • Options
    100% yes
    Everyone has got so drunk they've been like that before!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Actually I'd only be a yes if I had written consent... And she's sober.

• Options

I would, but only if she screamed and begged me to stop.

genuine LOL there mate, brilliant! although impossible to share what i'm laughing about at work!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Yes one would
  • Options
    Could've been worse for her if it was a hot dog :open_mouth: .
  • Options
    The only way she could of finished that performance off properly would of been to do that classic Kenny Everett, Cupid Stunt... "in the best pworsible taste!" finish.

Good girl!
  • Options

The only way she could of finished that performance off properly would of been to do that classic Kenny Everett, Cupid Stunt... "in the best pworsible taste!" finish.

Good girl!

Some people thing my shoes are crape, but I think they are quite nice rearly (Sid Snot) :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She's an absolute sort.

Down Gary, down boy :wink: .
  • Options

She's an absolute sort.

That she is.
  • Options
    Would I? She is good enough to get a la carte, rather than dining off the Huskaris Set Menu.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Nice legs and likes shoving things into her mouth when she's pissed - yes yes yes.

Yeah but she cant seem to swallow?
    Face it is then!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Got the potential for being the cheapest night never.

Have to admit, it's a sad twat that has filmed it and posted it on social media.

Poor cow, although she will prob be in the next big brother on the back of that.
  • Options
    Looks like our beloved CEO!
  • Options
    1StevieG specsavers mate.