Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why ever not ? You're not taking her home to meet your parents, she obviously isn't bothered about getting sticky sauce all over her face, it's a friday night delight................ & if she turns you down you could always try the "I've got boxes of pot noodles at home" line. You've pulled !
  • Options

That bird has far more class and grace in her little finger than our CEO has in her whole body. Even with twice chewed noodles hanging out of her gob!!

To be fair those twice chewed noodles have more class & grace than our repulsive excuse of a CEO

• Options
    All day long an easy yes from me
  • Options
    This is one thread that probably needs deleting.
  • Options

What kind of sick fuck thinks it is ok to secretly film a situation like that never mind posting it on social media?

On a semi serious note, a few months ago I was helping someone who'd collapsed and there was a multitude of people either videoing or taking pictures. Easily as many as we're showing concern. I'm sure I've said before I don't lose my temper much and subsequently tell a story about how I have but there are probably some videos floating around of 'angry man helping lady in distress'
  • Options

What kind of sick fuck thinks it is ok to secretly film a situation like that never mind posting it on social media?

Welcome to 2016.
  • Options
    problem with camera phones these days cunts have to video everything.
  • Options

problem with camera phones these days cunts have to video everything.

And then it gets posted on here...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Carter said:

On a semi serious note, a few months ago I was helping someone who'd collapsed and there was a multitude of people either videoing or taking pictures. Easily as many as we're showing concern. I'm sure I've said before I don't lose my temper much and subsequently tell a story about how I have but there are probably some videos floating around of 'angry man helping lady in distress'
    As a member of the emergency services,I see this situation all the time,people reaching for their phones rather than helping. Even filming poor souls breathing their last. Many a time either myself or one of my colleagues have 'accidentally' ran into one of these cretins and they've unfortunately dropped the phone ;)
    I was just going to say this, the emergency services must have a nightmare. When I was in the FB the phones weren't about, but I remember smashing into a man with a camera taking photo's of a deceased man as we removed him from a car. Sad times......
  • Options

Welcome to 2016.
    Been going on for a while. About 4/5 years ago, midnight on a Friday, I heard a car crash outside the flat in Harold Hill. The car had rolled about 4 times, taken the bark off a thick oak tree and gone through a wall of a pub car park into a seafood van coming to rest on its gas canisters. About 20 people came out and I was the only one helping them as they clambered out of the car getting covered in petrol as they fell on the floor. Everyone else decided it was a good time to take photos, video, walk the dog etc.

At no point did I think of taking a video yet everyone else to a man decided that's what they should do. They drove like idiots but their lives could have been in the balance. Voyeurism at its worst.
  • Options
    Would I?!

I'd bloody marry her!
  • Options
    Better than anything I've seen down the Miller's bexley so yeees
  • Options

Carter said:

As a member of the emergency services,I see this situation all the time,people reaching for their phones rather than helping. Even filming poor souls breathing their last. Many a time either myself or one of my colleagues have 'accidentally' ran into one of these cretins and they've unfortunately dropped the phone ;)
    Had a fire at a boarding house of a grammar school once, only aggressive swearing got the lads moving instead of filming. Went from polite, to assertive to apoplectic potty mouth, then they moved, was a tad worried I would appear on YouTube for a bit.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I've avoided commenting because of the issues raised by a few on here, but here I am commenting anyway. I was initially tempted to immediately reply "YES" because she is obviously an attractive young woman. However, I was reminded of a situation I was in a few years ago when a woman I've known for many years (and I've known there was an attraction there) made a drunken pass at me - I did the gentlemanly thing and politely refused. If she'd been sober it would have been a different story.

Sorry this isn't up to my usual hilarious standard. ;-)
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

I've avoided commenting because of the issues raised by a few on here, but here I am commenting anyway. I was initially tempted to immediately reply "YES" because she is obviously an attractive young woman. However, I was reminded of a situation I was in a few years ago when a woman I've known for many years (and I've known there was an attraction there) made a drunken pass at me - I did the gentlemanly thing and politely refused. If she'd been sober it would have been a different story.

Think yourself lucky mate. The other way around and these days you might be looking at a sexual harassment charge.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I find it absolutely disgusting that you can't get mullered and stuff your face (albeit grossly) on the last train home without finding yourself all over the net.

Proper invasion of privacy.

Grim

So... Is that a yes ?
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

You're usually hilarious?

:wink:
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Saga Lout said:

Think yourself lucky mate. The other way around and these days you might be looking at a sexual harassment charge.

Yea - it's a funny old world out there these days and not in a good way IMHO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes. Have seen far worse exhibitions of eating from drunk young ladies on the way home late at night. They were all woulds too.......
  • Options

Yes. eating drunk young ladies on the way home late at night. They were all woulds too.......