Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Scunthorpe - match thread 20/9/16

Comments

• TOffolo to Madden and back to him - is that a corner? No, fair play Rudd who keeps it in. their throw I think?

madden to Toffolo from the throw, near side for them and Madden right foot Morris - was he pulled was that a penalty? Ref isn't interested. Our ball.
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 21s22 seconds ago
    55 mins - Home fans appeal for a one as Morris goes down but Charlton won the header cleanly for me - #cafc #uti
  • Penalty shout for Scunthorpe there.
  • throw taken...in it comes......they attack.....we are under pressure....cross comes in......rudd takes it
  • Holmes and Madden combined for another thing but that didn't happen. Sorry, was refreshing stuff.
  • rudd to mag....lookie....solly...foley....poor ball to crofts......
  • seth plum said:

Their bloke estimates 75 Addicks there.

I counted 90 from the earlier photo!
  • ulves has the ball.....to solly....poor pass....scunny throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly is on it now, and their throw deep in their half on the left.

Anyway... They're talking shite about grammar here. Come on Iron men get on it.

Still chatting shit

still chatting shit

still chatting shit

still chatting shit

still c

Cross in from us, edge of Scunny area, Van Veeeen and to Madden who might get something out of it, weird clearance and their throw halfway line. Not a pretty game apparently.
  • Free kick to us from the throw.
  • throw taken...solly is fouled our fk on halfway line
  • taken..pearce..baur......solly...lookie.....tackled they come forward
  • He is now 'Lukeman'. I love accents and dialect.
  • We are in possession with Bauer, plays up to Ademola Lookman, tackled by Toffalo, and... ... Bauer now on it eventually. Dispossessed by Bishop, they attack with Clarke on the right, at his feet, support from Morris, curls - no, safe and square, Wallace crosses - straight to Rudd.
  • rudd collects the ball....sends it out quickly...but gk to them
  • lookie has the ball....to mag....now ulves....out to fox.....foley.....passes to lookie....we win a throw
  • edited September 2016
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 11s11 seconds ago
    60 mins - Magennis fires on the turn but its blocked - #cafc #uti

Scunthorpe United FC ‏@SUFCOfficial 12s12 seconds ago
    60' A break in play now as Bishop stays down after blocking an effort on the edge of the box. Play continued momentarily. #UTI (0-0)
  • This has got 1-0 Scunthorpe written all over it
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly, ball forward by Crofts to Lookman, Wallace can get rid of the ball now.

And it's our throw in their dugout roughly, Crofts picks up and here's a cross now off chest off Magennis, shot blocked vs Bishop poleaxed and they have it, Holmes tackled - held up as Bishop is still down.
  • solly takes the throw.....fox...into the box...jj.....mag.....crofts.....solly.....ref blows up as a shot hits scunny player in the gob
  • Oakster said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s8 seconds ago
    58' CHANCE! Sue Parkes notices boardroom empty & leftover plate of vol-aux-vents on table, but last minute interception from waitress sees the pastries returned to the kitchen & the chance goes begging. #cafc #CAFCLive

Post of the year sorted already. That cracked me up.
  • I seem to remember having just as much dominance on Saturday. FFS come in Charlton and stick it in the onion bag please!!!!
  • C'mon lads... 1 goal and we go up to 8th and above Millwall
  • Just off to hunt down that old cricket box as I suspect all this decent attacking play will result in one hefty kick in the bollox soon... and the return of my Tourettes!
  • PaddyP17 said:

Solly, ball forward by Crofts to Lookman, Wallace can get rid of the ball now.

And it's our throw in their dugout roughly, Crofts picks up and here's a cross now off chest off Magennis, shot blocked vs Bishop poleaxed and they have it, Holmes tackled - held up as Bishop is still down.

Bashing the Bishop
  • My Church End team have beaten NY Red Bull 2-0 in Fifa 16 FUT
  • What in the living fuck is this radio commentary
  • Think there's either a stoppage or plenty of shit is chatted.

Drop ball I think. Ref cannot engineer it apparently, new regulations. Bishop still down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!