Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Seed's grandson's condemnation of the regime

Comments

• Options
    Considering he was the one who first mooted the idea this is quite a personal statement from him and the family.
  • Options
    Katrien wants it named the lady gaga entrance anyway so will be happy with this news!
  • Options
    Good for him, can't have been an easy decision over something with such personal connotations. And he's right of course in the second piece; as if it were needed, Meire's very survival in the position she's screwed up so badly speaks volumes for the judgement of the arrogant prick in charge.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Powerful condemnation of an uncaring regime. Well done Jimmy's grandson.
  • Options
    Well said. Let's see if the paint job gets done
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Well said.
  • Options
    I can hear a here here from above!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great article. Well done JD.
  • Options
    Well said and hoping it gets passed to the wider media.
  • Options
    Brilliant, Sue Perks already put her name down to do it no doubt as the rest of the board are so busy on a Saturday.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Katrien wants it named the lady gaga entrance anyway so will be happy with this news!

C4FC4L1f3 said:

No... DJ Lady T stand.

Well done Jimmys grandson.

• Options
    I wonder if Sue Perks will respond on KM behalf
  • Options
    Excellent piece. Can't argue with any of that, can you Sue?
  • Options
    An honourable man
  • Options
    Boom! Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm pleased he has posted that on his blog. Echoes my feelings 100% and I think I may have posted something with the same sentiments on the EKA thread.

I would hate for my grandfather memories and past achievements to ignored or belittled and he never actually achieved much more than most ordinary people. (He supported Millwall all his life so he was probably classed as a high achiever around them parts)

So when I read that he was contacted, not by the club, but a committee that has no power or influence, i think it really does give anyone still in doubt as where our club is heading a wake up call.
  • Options
    Good on him. As said above, can't have been an easy decision to make.
  • Options
    Fair play to him indeed.
  • Options
    Sad that he feels the need to do this. Totally understandable.
  • Options
    Well said Jim Dutton, I'm sure your Grandfather would be proud of you
  • Options
    Good on you Jim.