Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Latics Match Thread 27/9/16

Comments

• Options
    Even when we don't deserve to win, we still can't manage it...
  • Options
    Cheers RM. so glad I didn't bother #sladeout.
  • Options
    Thanks RM, sorry for you having to through that again, it's starting to feel like Groundhog Day, without the laughs
  • Options
    great job Red ..
  • Options
    Personally I don't think sacking Slade is the answer.
  • Options
    Thanks RM for the updates. Deserve a fucking medal for the shit they churn out.
  • Options
    We aren't getting promoted are we :(
  • Options

its a bloody terrible result.....stats in a minute...cant wait to hear what RS has to say about this.....promotion my arse.

Aw cmon - we're unbeaten in 3 !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Thanks Red. If we can't beat Oldham at home then there is very little to look forward to.
  • Options
    Rochdale beat Bolton tonight and won away at Millwall last week. Roll on Saturday
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-;
    possession...............47% - 53%
    shots on.................. 5 - 4
    shots off................. 6 - 8
    corners................... 3 - 2

GOALS..................... 1 - 1
  • Options
    27th Sept. 2016. The day football got truly found out for being the horrid, anti-social, divisive, corrupt, squalid sport Sky has created.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does this mean?
    Is it the beginning bit from Grange Hill with the cartoon sausage coming into the comic frame?
  • Options
    The day the music died..........
  • Options
    Slade's plan for mid/lower-table obscurity continues to work. RD gets pissed off and, surprise surprise, sacks him. Slade gets his contract paid up. Job done.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does this mean?
    Is it the beginning bit from Grange Hill with the cartoon sausage coming into the comic frame?
    Cartoon sausage - arf arf
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

Look on the bright side, We can enter the Checkatrade cup once again next year.
  • Options
    Russell Slade, Russell Slade,
    Summer spent drinking lemonade,
    Wimbledon, Oldham put him in the shade,
    Russell Slade, Russell Slade.

Russell Slade, Russell Slade,
    Under worked, and overpaid,
    Yet when he's sacked, he'll have it made,
    Russell Slade, Russell Slade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our address is now: Shit Cottage, Shitty Street, Poo Town, Crapshire
  • Options

its a bloody terrible result.....stats in a minute...cant wait to hear what RS has to say about this.....promotion my arse.

Aw cmon - we're unbeaten in 3 !
    Or, alternatively, no wins in 6.
  • Options
    Its very hard to try and keep doing the match threads listening to that dross....we are never going to make top 10 at this rate.....let alone the play-offs or promotion...we are 9 points behind the leaders already.
    I wont give up.....just yet.....but I'm close to saying enough is enough....Saturday needs to be a whole lot better that's for sure!!
  • Options

Its very hard to try and keep doing the match threads listening to that dross....we are never going to make top 10 at this rate.....let alone the play-offs or promotion...we are 9 points behind the leaders already.
    I wont give up.....just yet.....but I'm close to saying enough is enough....Saturday needs to be a whole lot better that's for sure!!

The hope is slowly killing you mate.

This club is now on the operating table with medics frantically pumping at its chest.

Leave now with your head held high
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

Be 'patient' . We're improving apparently. Holding on at home to Oldham has taken us 4 places up the league to 12th! If this league wasnt so shite this year we'd be truely screwed.
  • Options
    No point worrying about boycotters, no one will go soon anyway.
  • Options
    Total and utter shit. Cannot string 2 passes together, no energy, no pace. Nothing.

I have no affliation with this team at all.

Slade is inept.

Top 6 budget my arse.

• Options
    Set up nicely for a home defeat to the mighty Rochdale on Saturday.
    These £5 games never go well do they?
  • Options
    Slade's an English manager.......... just like big Sam!
  • Options
    Couldn't go tonight ...thankfully
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!