Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Enamel Badge - Covered End Choir +++

Comments

• Options
    I ordered one but PayPal used an ancient address before I noticed, have ordered what I need in a separate order but I'd like to cancel the order going to Nasmyth Street if I can, seems a shame to waste a badge on some renter out near Hammersmith.
  • Options
    Ordered 4 and they look great! Many thanks to Stonemuse.
  • Options
    Wow, frighteningly easy to buy. Done.
  • Options
    Bought a few.

Once again, many thanks for the opportunity.
  • Options
    One each for me and the kids. They look great!
  • Options
    It's great that you got them made in the UK instead of China.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

I ordered one but PayPal used an ancient address before I noticed, have ordered what I need in a separate order but I'd like to cancel the order going to Nasmyth Street if I can, seems a shame to waste a badge on some renter out near Hammersmith.

@Alwaysneil if you haven't done so already, send an e-mail to the e-mail address on your PayPal receipt or contact Charltonnick here.
  • Options
    Ordered yesterday and already here. You lot are better than most online stores. Top stuff people.
  • Options
    @Alwaysneil your payment has been refunded for the order with the wrong address details
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Ordered mine
  • Options
    Just ordered 2 badges. Nice one stonemuse.
  • Options
    Ordered 1!
  • Options
    150 now sold
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Ordered both badges (enamel and embroidered)!
    How easy will/would it be to put the embroidered one onto the black and white scarf?

Depends how good your sewing is.
  • Options
    Mine arrived today and they are superb. Was not expecting such a fast service. Well done!
  • Options
    Just ordered. Thanks.
  • Options
    Purchased. And my housemate who is a Walsall fan has purchased one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be prepared for a long wait for them... I ordered mine yesterday at 10am and it didn't turn up until noon today. Shocking service!

Seriously though - badge looks great and amazing work by all involved. Many thanks.
  • Options

Wow, frighteningly easy to buy. Done.

Sounds a bit like El Hadj Ba.
    Lol.
  • Options
    Ordered 1. Interesting that this transaction was via Terry's Badges. I think this is the Terry who used to (and possibly still does) have a badge stall at AFC Wimbledon home games. I once bought a Slade Green FC badge from him.

This is a contrived way of getting to a pun. Is Slade green?
  • Options
    Got mine this morning. Baby Bubble wrapped and everything.
  • Options

Ordered 1. Interesting that this transaction was via Terry's Badges. I think this is the Terry who used to (and possibly still does) have a badge stall at AFC Wimbledon home games. I once bought a Slade Green FC badge from him.

This is a contrived way of getting to a pun. Is Slade green?

It is the same Terry
  • Options
    ordered three and paid.......Trust we have better luck with the post this time.

Will keep you updated ....Thank you.
  • Options
    Arrived this morning Great service.
  • Options
    Just ordered mine. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Great badge, fantastic service.

I wonder does it say more about me or the club, that four out of my favourite badges are unofficial ones?