Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Enamel Badge - Covered End Choir +++

Comments

• Options
    Got mine on Tuesday too - thank you.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Great badge, fantastic service.

I wonder does it say more about me or the club, that four out of my favourite badges are unofficial ones?

Charlton Badges

great badges, got all them too
  • Options
    Another Terry's Badges effort

Only £5

• Options
    Some of my favourite badges

And one I don't have but want

• Options

I thought the Charlton Life badge was a myth...

So did I.
  • Options

So did I.
    Everyone gets one when they reach 1000 likes

• Options
    edited October 2016

So did I.

Is that a joke Henry? If it isn't, can have have one please?
  • Options
    some great ones there @Henry Irving that I need to still get
  • Options
    Mine has arrived safely. Thanks to all involved with ordering, packing, addressing & posting so quickly & efficiently - you are a credit to yourselves & to the Addicks.
  • Options
    Nice! Just ordered mine :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
  • Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
    People with any abuse flags are barred from wearing such a prestigious badge
  • Options
    I've not had an abuse flag, and have more than 1000 likes, do I get a badge?
  • Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
    But that abuse flag was from P45 or whatever his name was.. surely that doesn't count!
  • Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
    But that abuse flag was from P45 or whatever his name was.. surely that doesn't count!
    Wait no it was for calling Katrien a bitch. Surely that's not a problem.
  • Options
    Recieved my badge and iron on logos today!
    Very impressed with both, well done guys!
  • Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
    No, it was from ProST8. he has been banned so you might have a case to take to the Admin star chamber.
  • Options

So did I.

Where's mine then?
    No, it was from ProST8. he has been banned so you might have a case to take to the Admin star chamber.
    Yeah basically doesn't count!!
  • Options
    Got mine. Should have picked one up in the pub on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we have one made to support the Upbeats? I have no idea what the cost is and Im rubbish at any designing but I would put a couple of hundred quid toward the cost.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Can we have one made to support the Upbeats? I have no idea what the cost is and Im rubbish at any designing but I would put a couple of hundred quid toward the cost.

Me and @stonemuse have an idea that we are working on. I'll inbox you.
  • Options

Sorry SE London residents only
    I was one for the first thirty odd years of my life, AND am purchasing in the area again. Does that get me one?
  • Options

Sorry SE London residents only
    I was one for the first thirty odd years of my life, AND am purchasing in the area again. Does that get me one?
    It will have to go to the committee. Can you provide three documents to prove residence and a DNA test first?
  • Options
    Received mine today excellent.
  • Options
    Received my 2 today, excellent quality. We Will wear ours with pride.
  • Options
    Received my 2 today, quality badges - well done to all involved
  • Options
    Received my 2 this morning. Many thanks, Nick !
  • Options
    A special thanks for posting it through my door! I see from the return address that you're quite local too.

I ordered it at about 4pm and I've just got in to see that my girlfriend had popped it on the table when she got in about 2 hours later.

For anyone unsure, these badges are brilliant. I may be getting a couple more, and one for my brother.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Get a decent run of Charlton Life badges made (as shown in Stig's post or with a banner underneath saying "Support The Upbeats) as a fundraiser for the Upbeats? That way we can kill that particular in-joke, at least for a while, while making some money for them.