Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Really stupid Questions!!

Have seriously just received an email at work with question...

I can see there is a note on the system which says Document (A) has been posted to the Member... Can you confirm that this has been sent please?

Anyone else received anything better?

Comments

• Options
    There are some seriously stupid questions posted on the TripAdvisor Albufeira forum on a daily basis...
  • Options
    When you've got a load of stuff at the till and the person goes 'would you like a bag with that'
  • Options
    Talal said:

When you've got a load of stuff at the till and the person goes 'would you like a bag with that'

In the past yeah but not much now with people carrying their own bags.
    Even now you still get it happening when its clear you've got nothing else on you
  • Options

I can see there is a note on the system which says Document (A) has been posted to the Member... Can you confirm that this has been sent please?

Sounds like either the 'Member' may not have received Document (A); or the email is a 'time to cover your arse' warning to you
  • Options

Sounds like either the 'Member' may not have received Document (A); or the email is a 'time to cover your arse' warning to you
    System clearly shows it was sent and what was sent so dont need to cover my arse.

If they havent received it... Just ask me to send it again
  • Options

I'd agree that used to be a stupid question but now we are subject to the Bag Stealth Tax it has become valid. Whilst some will argue it's 'only' 5p others will refuse to pay it as a matter of principle.
  • Options
    Does my bum look big in this ?

Yes, it does, your bum is enormous.
  • Options
    Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have you tried turning it off and on?
  • Options
    what would Jesus do?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

In a pub, in Dublin, 5 minutes' walk from St James's Gate. Guinness posters on the wall, Guinness bunting hanging from the ceiling and a big, fat clock behind the bar in the shape of a pint of Guinness with the slogan "Guinness is good for you" underneath.

My brother to the barman:

"er, alright mate, do you serve Guinness?"

Did they ?
  • Options
    When we got relegated from the prem had 2 separate people at work ask..
    So who are you going to support now?
  • Options

Does my bum look big in this ?

Yes, it does, your bum is enormous.

My wife does seems happy when I reply "no love it doesn't - your bum looks the same in that as it does in everything else you wear".
  • Options
    Mother in law - They're nice, where did you get them?
    Wife - Poundland
    Mother in law- How much were they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "So, who do you fancy in the next round?"

Addick to Addick
  • Options

MrLargo said:

In a pub, in Dublin, 5 minutes' walk from St James's Gate. Guinness posters on the wall, Guinness bunting hanging from the ceiling and a big, fat clock behind the bar in the shape of a pint of Guinness with the slogan "Guinness is good for you" underneath.

My brother to the barman:

"er, alright mate, do you serve Guinness?"

Did they ?
    Heard it doesn't travel well.
  • Options
    Watching the tandem track cycling during the Paralympics my wife asked me, "Remind me again, which one is blind?"
  • Options
    How much is this mate? In Poundland, you think it's all a joke of a question until you actually hear it first hand.

• Options
    Went to the British Legion years ago,
    mates young nephew asked for half a pint of Snakebite'!
  • Options

Maybe I'm not getting it and setting myself up for a whoosh but, doesn't it just have to be half lager and half cider?
  • Options

Maybe I'm not getting it and setting myself up for a whoosh but, doesn't it just have to be half lager and half cider?
    Well there's no room for HALF lager AND HALF cider in a HALF pint glass. Obviously. Duuuhh...

:wink:
  • Options
    Are you ready love?
  • Options
    Did we beat millwall?