Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hurricane Nicole

2»

Comments

• Options
    Certainly underwater from what I've read.
  • Options
    Going through a hurricane Is certainly an experience not many of us will get. it's not one I envy though, still, it's a story to tell. Hopefully all are ok. But I guess it's made even worse by not being able to log on to charltonlife.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Alive. No power, but can't complain cos we had power and internet through half the storm. Some manage to a boundary wall, but otherwise everything's okay.

Did you get any practice in with your stunt kite :smile:
  • Options

Well we made it. Lot of water in the house. Garden is a mess. But we have our power back on, which is nice but only allows us to see how much water came in!

Lot of clean up but every one safe and the island is at peace. Can even hear the tree frogs.

you should have put a couple of towels down mate
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Just been outside and everything smells like fish.

It must have gone over the Miller's just before it got to you mate.
  • Options
    Anybody want an update on the slight breeze in Maidstone? :smile:
    A cat is reported to have fallen over in Bearsted but it has not been attributed to the breeze...
    Glad you are all ok over there after Nicole :+1:

• Options
    Part of me feels sorry for our fellow addicks out there.

Part of me thinks this is rightful payback for living 11.7 months of the year in a glorious tropical paradise :wink:

Glad everyone is ok and not too much clear-up (judging from comments)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well we made it. Lot of water in the house. Garden is a mess. But we have our power back on, which is nice but only allows us to see how much water came in!

Lot of clean up but every one safe and the island is at peace. Can even hear the tree frogs.

you should have put a couple of towels down mate
    When through our towel collection, should have bought in some sand bags.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Davo55 said:

Part of me feels sorry for our fellow addicks out there.

Part of me thinks this is rightful payback for living 11.7 months of the year in a glorious tropical paradise :wink:

Glad everyone is ok and not too much clear-up (judging from comments)

had a look. average house price is over a million. fuck em.
    Behave mate. There are poor people here who deserve respect. I know at least three people who have to drive Kias. There was an article in the local paper just last week detailing the plight of a young couple, first time home buyers, who couldn't even afford to redo their foyer in travertine. And there are three kids in my son's primary school who don't have the new Yeezy 350 v2s and they've already been out for two weeks.
    The fact that you know more about trainers than me, one of the yoof is quite telling!