Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Coventry match thread 15/10/16

Afternoon folks, early start today just to allow me time to bring any pre-match protest action toy you via posts on twitter. Once the game starts at 15:00 then it will be business as usual as the match unfolds, we need 3 points today and a sterling performance on the pitch or I fear we will be in a relegation battle. RS has had enough time now and if he cant get it right with the players he has at his disposal then it'll be time for him to shift on.
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them......in the meantime COYR's!!!

Comments

• Options
    Coventry and Charlton fans gathering outside Liberal Club for joint protests against their owners. Starts proper at 2pm
  • Options
    Might actually get something now that we've gone 4-4-2 with two quick wingers and tall players up top who can head in the crosses
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Many thanks @Redmidland for the match thread - I'm looking forward to the protests more than the football - good luck to both sets of supporters for this one and thanks too to Card members for their efforts - let's wipe the smirk of that miserable excuse of a CEO's face!!!! Exiled in France but wish I was there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers for the updates of both the teams and the protests.

I fear that Novak and Mcgennis up front will not make for pretty football.
  • Options

Pathetically weak bench
  • Options
    "Charlton fans hate SISU" is one placard in red and white. "Roland out" is Coventry colours on the other.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

When did we last play pretty football?
  • Options
    There's enough in that line up to secure the three points then again I've said that before most matches this season :disappointed: .
  • Options
    Talal said:

SDAddick said:

When did we last play pretty football?
    Good point well made.

I guess I was hoping that we'd spent the nearly two weeks without a match to work on what to do in possession, better pressing, better transitions, and ways to build from the back. And to be fair, we might have, but two big center forwards up front seems to indicate otherwise...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The march has started
  • Options

Good to see Katrien helping with the protest.

• Options
    Looks like pretty big numbers ready to join this march. Some ready at Floyd Road to join in. from twitter
  • Options
    edited October 2016

From inside the Ground... a nice reminder has popped up on the big screen inviting fans into the Fans Bar after the match to watch...

Crystal Palace v West Ham

This will be a Cajones initiative to replace the existing flat screens on an insurance job when they get put in. Trouble is he won't have factored in getting the windows replaced or bar rebuilt :smiley: .
  • Options

Good to see Katrien helping with the protest.

It really does look like her!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!