Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Coventry match thread 15/10/16

Comments

• Options

Seems to be a lot of these around apparently-:

I have a little foam pig just like that that I "won" at some conference for knowing the difference between a chicken and a pig in that old business expression about chickens and pigs. Wonder if I can find it...If I can I'll find a way to slap a CARD and/or CAFC badge on it.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

pathetic, blocking traffic stopping buses and you lot call yourself football fans.

over the years we have moaned about millwall fans who aren't really football fans and this is just as bad

*yourselves.

I know, I know, it's petty.

You don't happen to run an anti-CARD Twitter account by any chance, do you?

Quick addendum, because I don't want to be seen to just be taking the piss out of you for disagreeing with protests. CARD is very good about coordinating this with the police well in advance. Whatever traffic and bus delays there are will be minimal, as the march seems to take maybe 15 minutes. It's also worth noting that there are all kinds of disruption to traffic on the day of the football, and in my experience that's been the case just about everywhere I've been to a football ground. To say we're as bad as Millwall fans who stop matches and cause havoc because of violence (note, not all Millwall fans), is to misrepresent the nature of a peaceful protest and the right to freedom of speech.
    there are plans to stop the game today how is that anything to do with football
  • Options

SDAddick said:

pathetic, blocking traffic stopping buses and you lot call yourself football fans.

over the years we have moaned about millwall fans who aren't really football fans and this is just as bad

*yourselves.

Quick addendum, because I don't want to be seen to just be taking the piss out of you for disagreeing with protests. CARD is very good about coordinating this with the police well in advance. Whatever traffic and bus delays there are will be minimal, as the march seems to take maybe 15 minutes. It's also worth noting that there are all kinds of disruption to traffic on the day of the football, and in my experience that's been the case just about everywhere I've been to a football ground. To say we're as bad as Millwall fans who stop matches and cause havoc because of violence (note, not all Millwall fans), is to misrepresent the nature of a peaceful protest and the right to freedom of speech.
    Are there? Nudge nudge
  • Options

Thats an excellent shot!!
    Indeed, almost has a classic /retro look about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

SDAddick said:

*yourselves.

And if you don't mind me asking wtf has this regime got to do with football aaaaarrrrrgggghhh!
  • Options

SDAddick said:

*yourselves.

Okay so that's a different issue. If the match if halted, it is an attempt to gain recognition for the fact that both clubs have owners who do not seem to have sustainable, long term plans for the club and have done some very poor things in their time as stewardship already. A LOT of other attempts at dialogue and other constructive forms of communication have failed, and this is where we find ourselves--needing media attention to help gain recognition to this.
  • Options
    How is Roland anything to do with football then Paulie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

@Redmidland thank you for this and for everything you do.

That goes for me too.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

*yourselves.

Where did you hear that, been on the pitch with your girlfriend lately??
  • Options

SDAddick said:

*yourselves.

Football League and police will ask questions if game is disrupted. More pressure on this moribund regime. Just sell.

• Options
    Marvellous occasion bound to be spoiled by a football match breaking out and i am using the term match reservedly!

1-2

But c'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    Plainclothes security around directors' box. Can see a guy with earpiece in talking to youngish fan.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Good good question.
  • Options
    Teams are on the way out..........COYR's
  • Options

Plainclothes security around directors' box. Can see a guy with earpiece in talking to youngish fan.

Is Youngish Fan Chinese ?

• Options
    *popcorn ready*
  • Options
    Apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes. I'll do my best to bring action on/off pitchas game goes on
  • Options
    edited February 2017

PATHETIC!!!..........still another few grand
  • Options
    Thanks again @redmidland, been watching through you since I've been boycotting, thank you
  • Options

security arond directors box
  • Options
    Good luck RD

COYA
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!