Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Coventry match thread 15/10/16

Comments

• 1StevieG said:

Lookmans corners are shite.

Why is he still taking them ? He must hit some absolute pearlers in training
  • I can't believe that I have just walked out. I have such an empty feeling about the club just now. I even forced myself to stay til half time
  • Listening on Coventry and Warwickshire radio sounds as if we are well on top towards the end of first half.

That must be some ariel if you can pick that up in Norfolk?
  • HT. 1-0. Should be two up by the sounds of it.

Classic Charlton coming here I fear. Sounds like we will need the 2 at least just to cover a pathetic piece of defending due any time in the 2nd half...
    Desperately need a second because if they sit back and Rusty goes all negatory that first win in 8 games we crave could go begging.
  • RedChaser said:

Listening on Coventry and Warwickshire radio sounds as if we are well on top towards the end of first half.

Online....
  • Question is how long can we hold on to the dreaded One Goal lead?.

We just need to try a new tactic to win this. How about we give up on attacking them , play deep and conceed loads of possession. They won't see it coming.
  • edited October 2016

RedChaser said:

Listening on Coventry and Warwickshire radio sounds as if we are well on top towards the end of first half.

Online....
    Really? Cheers normally it's not allowed for contractural reasons :open_mouth:.Now tuned in crowd 11486, 1400 away fans
  • Haha that will work Santa Claus.
  • Teams are back out
  • Crowd 11406 - allegedly.
  • Sponsored links:

• No changes made....addicks will be attacking the Covered End
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Online....
    Really? Cheers normally it's not allowed for contractural reasons :open_mouth:
    Yes - strangely, it says "not online", but it is!
  • They ko....and have possession..
  • knocking the ball around....we force them backwards....now they come forward
  • long ball comes in....but its our throw
  • solly takes it...they win back possession......mag closes them down....11406, over 1k from cov

Is that pigs or humans?
  • lookie has the ball....attacks....fox.....holmes...lookie...ulves....holmes....but poor pass and they win it back

At ground. 9.5 k or thereabouts
  • 1st corner for Cov...
  • Sponsored links:

• now they come forward......playing possession ball....now holmes concedes a corner
  • corner taken....in it comes...crofts clears.....
  • RedChaser said:

Jeff Stelling plastic pigs on the pitch ' Can't blame either club for wanting to save their Bacon' :smiley:

Nice one, Jeff. (Never thought I'd write that.)
  • RedChaser said:

Listening online.
  • we have a throw...fox to holmes...to mag.....pearce.....mag.....novak.....they clear...ulves concedes a fk
  • Absolute pony attendance if true. Those in authority cannot continue to ignore these figures. This is the ultimate shaming of the club owners!
  • Amazing double save from Rudd
  • edited October 2016

RedChaser said:

Listening online.
    Me too now nah nah nah nah nah :wink:
  • Great stop on floor & flying save from Rudd.
  • We're all over the place here. Couple of brilliant saves by Rudd.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!