Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More Censorship?

Comments

• Options

So @bellz2002 was this Commerford or the club?

Did the club actually say get rid of him or no guests or is Commerford using this as an excuse.

As far as I know nothing has been said to Bromley Addicks and we had guests two weeks ago.

But John "quisling" Commerford likes running to the bully Keohane to fight his battles for him so wouldn't put it past the windbag bending over and doing the club's dirty work or using an imaginary threat to get you to shut up and/or resign

I'm not entirely sure however as John doesn't monitor twitter or come on here anymore, it would be down to the club. John doesn't have a problem with my posts but the club do. You know how Katrien and Tony work.

Apparently Bromley don't have a good relationship with the club anyway so that's why you are allowed to be on committee and post what you do (yes I know I questioned that too).

Obviously as I've not spoken to the club, I'm not 100% sure if the threats are real, but I'd like to believe John isn't behind this.

But completely agree that it shouldn't have come to this. Rest assured either way, my comments will continue and I can carry on without headaches.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

Did the club actually say get rid of him or no guests or is Commerford using this as an excuse.

As far as I know nothing has been said to Bromley Addicks and we had guests two weeks ago.

But John "quisling" Commerford likes running to the bully Keohane to fight his battles for him so wouldn't put it past the windbag bending over and doing the club's dirty work or using an imaginary threat to get you to shut up and/or resign

I'm not entirely sure however as John doesn't monitor twitter or come on here anymore, it would be down to the club. John doesn't have a problem with my posts but the club do. You know how Katrien and Tony work.

Apparently Bromley don't have a good relationship with the club anyway so that's why you are allowed to be on committee and post what you do (yes I know I questioned that too).

Obviously as I've not spoken to the club, I'm not 100% sure if the threats are real, but I'd like to believe John isn't behind this.

But completely agree that it shouldn't have come to this. Rest assured either way, my comments will continue and I can carry on without headaches.
    "That's why I'm "allowed"??????

It's not in their gift to "allow" or not allow me or anyone else to comment.

Sorry, but I think John has tricked you. You could have stayed and nothing would have happened. John just wanted to look good for Tony and was happy to stab you in the back to do it.
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

Sorry, but I think John has tricked you. You could have stayed and nothing would have happened. John just wanted to look good for Tony and was happy to stab you in the back to do it.
    worryingly, this could be true
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

Do you really think that? Bloody hell how Machiavellian.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Smells of Commerford.

Actually that sounds like a provincial department store.
    Sue Perks could play their Mrs Slocombe.

Is she being Served then? ;)

I thought she had to go get her Vol-au-Vents herself at Half Time?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Smells of Commerford.

Sue Perks could play their Mrs Slocombe.

Has anybody seen her ......LEAVE IT

• Options

bellz2002 said:

EKA are a knives manufacturer. All adds up.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time to dust off the ol flag making fingers I feel
  • Options

Smells of Commerford.

Provincial department stores will take offence at that remark!

#bringbackchiesemans
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

bellz2002 said:

It's not in their gift to "allow" or not allow me or anyone else to comment
    Completely agree. As we are both part of independent supporters groups, we have the human right of free speech and personal opinions. Even if we aren't independent, we still have our right to personal comments and free speech.
    It seems like, as others have said, that EKA are now seen to be pro-regime (like Target20k) and unfortunately as this message / instruction was passed onto me, the group haven't done themselves any favours.
    Quite right in saying EKA could and should have refused the censorship.

When I was talking to a friend about this a few hours ago, my voice started to shake due to my fury at the incident. Thankful for all the support though from my fellow fans.
    This is the thing that stands out for me and illustrates once again how Meire just doesn't get it. She talks about learning from mistakes (we all know that those are empty words as CARD so graphically demonstrated) but she did mean exactly what she said in Dublin "..........the fans don't see themselves as customers and that's weird....".

IMO she never will learn, never will understand what it is to support a football club and never will understand the level of attachment that one has with the club. Sorry if I've gone off subject here but when I saw those words I recognised what has happened to so many fans that I have spoken to and heard about the emotions which have been aroused.

Those in positions of influence in the various supporters groups, if, after all that has been exposed about this poisonous regime and its deeply unpleasant and non-caring CEO and functionaries, are still prepared to give the regime the benefit of the doubt then they should take time at least to reflect on this position.
  • Options
    Is he your oriental cousin?
  • Options
    i

bellz2002 said:

bellz2002 said:

It's not in their gift to "allow" or not allow me or anyone else to comment
    Completely agree. As we are both part of independent supporters groups, we have the human right of free speech and personal opinions. Even if we aren't independent, we still have our right to personal comments and free speech.
    It seems like, as others have said, that EKA are now seen to be pro-regime (like Target20k) and unfortunately as this message / instruction was passed onto me, the group haven't done themselves any favours.
    Quite right in saying EKA could and should have refused the censorship.

When I was talking to a friend about this a few hours ago, my voice started to shake due to my fury at the incident. Thankful for all the support though from my fellow fans.
    I know that you are understandably reluctant to comment too much ' on the committee members but based on what I have read of this, the whole situation stinks.

The committee should have stood United against this nonsense if indeed it did come as a dictat from the regime.

They have nailed their colours to the mast. How does the group operate, is there any chance of the membership can or want to throw out committee?

It's happened before with CASC if the will is there.
    Spot on, TT

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is getting like a bad parenting movie.

Child won't behave?

Threaten to remove their privileges, threaten them with physical violence and now we have financial threats.

Never fear as bullies always get their come uppence.
  • Options
    Has Keohane struck again? If not, then how come some of the discussions about him seem to have disappeared?
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Has Keohane struck again? If not, then how come some of the discussions about him seem to have disappeared?

See the T&C thread...
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

mogodon said:

See the T&C thread...
    Yes, I have read that but those T&Cs are not new. SO what overnight has caused the moderators to remove discussions? It can't be a sudden burst of sympathy. Without an explanation, we have to presume that Keohane or the club has gone on the attack against CL. The worry here is if he has succeeded, where will it stop?

I can see why some individual comments may have been removed, but complete discussions?
  • Options
    They can't handle negative feedback. They only want to speak to fans who follow their ideas, can't be many of those left. How can the FA think this group are fit and proper to run a football club.

They say the want to talk to fans to sort out the mess. You can only sort out the mess if you listen to the ones who can see the problem.
  • Options
    2 Days in and I`m still none the wiser as to what has happened to cause the Owner/Moderators to delete threads and make a special issue of the T&C`s.
    Of course I can guess, but then maybe I`ll be guessing wrongly and accusing the wrong people of getting involved ( as many may or may not have done ).

Some sort of announcement should be made by Owner/Moderators.