Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson leaves MKD

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37745985

"mutual consent"

A controversial figure, but did an excellent job there

Comments

• Options
    SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!

tbf, he'd be quite the coup for us right now, think he'll probably get snapped up by a failing Championship club though
  • Options
    It's a shame Russell didn't f#ck off last night. We could have had KR by tomorrow.
  • Options
    Comes across as an arrogant arse, but no doubt he's done a very good job there. Would take him at Charlton in a heartbeat
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I think he's a bit bluster and bollocks to be honest. Did do a good job there but not sure he'd turn our fortunes around

I'd take anybody at the moment over Slide
  • Options
    edited October 2016

cabbles said:

I think he's a bit bluster and bollocks to be honest. Did do a good job there but not sure he'd turn our fortunes around

So would I. I'd rather Anne Robinson picking team than Slade.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    cabbles said:

I'm with @Babbles on this one. Think he talks a good game. Think his style of football alternates between defensive and hoofball. Certainly better than we have, but not convinced he's a massive improvement--or rather not convinced he's enough of an improvement to get us playing better football and get us out of the division. That said, Slade is pretty dreadful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cabbles said:

Given that anyone decent in the English game will almost certainly avoid us at all costs, I'm just about ready for the next network stooge. Unlikely to be drastically worse.
  • Options

Oh bollocks. Like a bad thread returned
  • Options
    Another one bites the dust ,
    Who's next !!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    cabbles said:

SDAddick said:

cabbles said:

Babbles on this one. Think he talks a good game. Think his style of football alternates between defensive and hoofball. Certainly better than we have, but not convinced he's a massive improvement--or rather not convinced he's enough of an improvement to get us playing better football and get us out of the division. That said, Slade is pretty dreadful.
    Admin, it's happening again. :smiley:
    Yes, this is exactly the sort of respect and coming together I expected when the missappropriations started happening.

Why others like Otto here didn't rush to my aid I'll never know
    I just did it to be part of the cool kids gang!!!!

I'm sorry @Crabbies it won't happen again
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37745985

"mutual consent"

A controversial figure, but did an excellent job there

?
  • Options
    They haven't won at home since march... We're there boxing day hope they win at home before then.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

SDAddick said:

cabbles said:

Babbles on this one. Think he talks a good game. Think his style of football alternates between defensive and hoofball. Certainly better than we have, but not convinced he's a massive improvement--or rather not convinced he's enough of an improvement to get us playing better football and get us out of the division. That said, Slade is pretty dreadful.
    Admin, it's happening again. :smiley:
    Yes, this is exactly the sort of respect and coming together I expected when the missappropriations started happening.

Why others like Otto here didn't rush to my aid I'll never know
    I hope you read my post near the end of the Talksport thread. I was bigging you up big time about being the director of any up coming film. There have been times when you do command respect on here.........I remember them both very well :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

@cowbells receives the utmost respect from all of us.

Not from me. Dibbles is a coward grass who runs to admin whenever someone spells his name wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I hear Robinson is a bit of an arse, but whenever I've watched his teams I've thought the actual football has been OK, even quite attractive at times. Dunno about him being a long ball merchant, but then again I don't have comprehensive knowledge of his approach.
    It matters not one bit, but I think he is a better actual manager than Slade who by all accounts isn't a bit of an arse.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

rikofold said:

@cowbells receives the utmost respect from all of us.

This is the most ridiculous misappropriation of all
    Shut it @carpacio
  • Options
    BDL said:

Having spoken to him on numerous occasion since our last promotion I can tell you he wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

Him and any other half decent manager
  • Options
    He looks as if he would spread himself on toast and eat himself if he could.

Robinson that is not @couples.
  • Options
    Has anyone else been subjected to the ridiculous cowbells on the transit train flying into Zurich?
  • Options
    I'm sure someone will take a punt on him sooner or later.
  • Options
    Maggot of a man hardly better than slade but more of a cock