Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson leaves MKD

2»

Comments

• Options

cabbles said:

I think he's a bit bluster and bollocks to be honest. Did do a good job there but not sure he'd turn our fortunes around

I'd take anybody at the moment over Slide
    So would I. I'd rather Anne Robinson picking team than Slade.
    She'd soon find the weakest link in this team.
  • Options
    It's Katrien Meire.
  • Options

Has anyone else been subjected to the ridiculous cowbells on the transit train flying into Zurich?

Yep, lived in Zurich for a while. Completely bizarre.
  • Options
    Just think Karl... Had you not got Milton Keynes promoted two years ago you'd probably have kept your job.

He's been sacked because MK Dons got a surprise promotion, got the expected relegation back to League One, that meant losing a few players who did well in the Championship which also resulted in those key players not being replaced = struggling.

No surprise that Bolton are the only of the relegated sides not struggling because they barely lost anyone over the summer
  • Options
    cabbles said:

SDAddick said:

cabbles said:

I think he's a bit bluster and bollocks to be honest. Did do a good job there but not sure he'd turn our fortunes around

Babbles on this one. Think he talks a good game. Think his style of football alternates between defensive and hoofball. Certainly better than we have, but not convinced he's a massive improvement--or rather not convinced he's enough of an improvement to get us playing better football and get us out of the division. That said, Slade is pretty dreadful.
    Admin, it's happening again. :smiley:
    Yes, this is exactly the sort of respect and coming together I expected when the missappropriations started happening.

Why others like Otto here didn't rush to my aid I'll never know
    Don't worry @cobwebs@cabbles I've got your back on this one. I think we form a CL splinter group. I'm not going to sit back and allow you to be mocked anymore.
  • Options
    he's a proper knob.Wouldnt want him as our manager no way
  • Options

cabbles said:

SDAddick said:

cabbles said:

Babbles on this one. Think he talks a good game. Think his style of football alternates between defensive and hoofball. Certainly better than we have, but not convinced he's a massive improvement--or rather not convinced he's enough of an improvement to get us playing better football and get us out of the division. That said, Slade is pretty dreadful.
    Yes, this is exactly the sort of respect and coming together I expected when the missappropriations started happening.

Don't worry @cobwebs@cabbles I've got your back on this one. I think we form a CL splinter group. I'm not going to sit back and allow you to be mocked anymore.
    Picksy_lotto and carfuffles sitting in a tree,

K.I.S.S.I.N.G
  • Options
    Can't stand Karl Robinson. He's one of the few people I'd like to have less than Slade. We're a bit short of options though
  • Options

cabbles said:

SDAddick said:

cabbles said:

Be careful with his back, he is suffering at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just think Karl... Had you not got Milton Keynes promoted two years ago you'd probably have kept your job.

He's been sacked because MK Dons got a surprise promotion, got the expected relegation back to League One, that meant losing a few players who did well in the Championship which also resulted in those key players not being replaced = struggling.

No surprise that Bolton are the only of the relegated sides not struggling because they barely lost anyone over the summer

MKD lost their best player from their L1 promotion team - Dele Alli - and didn't spend much last season, so it was hardly a surprise that they went down again. I expected them to do better this season, maybe he and the team got a bit stale?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Spot on, @KarlRobbles
  • Options

MKD lost their best player from their L1 promotion team - Dele Alli - and didn't spend much last season, so it was hardly a surprise that they went down again. I expected them to do better this season, maybe he and the team got a bit stale?
    They also lost their best Defender: Kyle McFadzean and Simon Church over the summer... How do you replace the latter?

MK Dons claim not to care about Wimbledon but with the latter in the League One play-offs I wonder how much that is annoying the MK Dons owners!! - the fact they're now in the same League with the team they unfairly replaced, and not just in the same League yet far below them too
  • Options

Maggot of a man hardly better than slade but more of a cock

Email his CV quick, nailed on fit for the regime.
  • Options
    MK Dons are pretty well-funded compared to most clubs in League 1 - I'd say Robinson has achieved the bare minimum during his time there. Certainly wouldn't want him here, and his over-inflated reputation will ensure that he's able to get a much better job than ours anyway.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

@cabbles isn't even a manager. Calling him a knob is totally uncalled for.
    See I don't mind that, no misappropriation
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

He was going to call you knobles, but I put a stop to it.
  • Options

cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

The sad thing is I expected this sort of response immediately on the argument alert thread when it all started. I waited and waited thinking, someone, or in fact a number of people will leap to my defence given how respected I am on here.

Instead it was open season. And the thing that hurt the most, the mods, encouraging it.

I've really had to reevaluate my life in the last few weeks.
  • Options
    It does seem like the bullying culture is coming back in @layingcabble you need to speak with big rob
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

The sad thing is I expected this sort of response immediately on the argument alert thread when it all started. I waited and waited thinking, someone, or in fact a number of people will leap to my defence given how respected I am on here.

Instead it was open season. And the thing that hurt the most, the mods, encouraging it.

The small amount of respect you had earned @wobbles was lost when you bottled telling that bloke he stank.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

I've got your back cabbs..................see what I did there :wink: :
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Otto, they were calling you a knob.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Otto, they were calling you a knob.
    Understandable to be honest.
  • Options
    lovely stadium (looks more & more like a white elephant), woeful team .. @ForeverAddickted sums it up nicely .. hard graft by the manager to get promotion and when that goes tits up, mainly due to lack of investment in the team, the sack ensues ... I wonder who MK will have as a replacement ?
  • Options

lovely stadium (looks more & more like a white elephant), woeful team .. @ForeverAddickted sums it up nicely .. hard graft by the manager to get promotion and when that goes tits up, mainly due to lack of investment in the team, the sack ensues ... I wonder who MK will have as a replacement ?

Steve Cotterill is the favourite, Steve Evans, Richie Barker and Roberto Di Matteo have been linked as well.
  • Options
    Robinson hates us. Didn't he say his MK Dons team should be easily turning us over a few years back. Mind you he would be saying that. If he ever got the job he would be saying 'Always wanted to manage us blah blah blah'
  • Options

Steve Cotterill is the favourite, Steve Evans, Richie Barker and Roberto Di Matteo have been linked as well.
    I really can't imagine Steve Evans there!
  • Options

Karel Fraeye is in the frame.
  • Options
    The winker.
  • Options

Karel Fraeye is in the frame.