Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phoenix Sports v CAFC - The Kent cup 2nd Nov Mayplace Road East, Bexleyheath

Comments

• Options
    So Tex is fit then.
  • Options

So Tex is fit then.

Quite.
  • Options

No left back starting? Three at the back?

Ahh, and to think it was just a few months ago we were starting with three.

Bless them.
  • Options
    0-1 Aherne Grant pen. Man sent off for Phoenix in the process.
  • Options
    1-1 now.
  • Options
    2-1 Ahearne Grant
  • Options

So Tex is fit then.

Oi, oi :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-1 Umerah.
  • Options
    Tex subbed off. Playing on Saturday?
  • Options
    Phoenix Sports is a southern offshoot of the Peter Kay promoted nightclub The Phoenix Club.

Dave Spikey used to manage them.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

No, he burst into tears in the middle of the pitch

"My career has come to this!" he wailed
  • Options

sam3110 said:

"My career has come to this!" he wailed whilst checking his bank balance.
    Couldn't resist that mate :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

sam3110 said:

"My career has come to this!" he wailed whilst checking his bank balance.
    Couldn't resist that mate :wink: .
    If he'd checked his bank balance on the pitch, it would have been the other 21 players who'd have burst into tears!
  • Options
    Think Tex gets taken off to try to convince us he's not fully fit, their excuse for not playing him.
  • Options

Think Tex gets taken off to try to convince us he's not fully fit, their excuse for not playing him.

He doesn't normally do away games for the U23s Hants so probably took a lot out of him all that travelling last night :wink: .
  • Options
    What a life, getting paid about 10k a week (rough guess), couple of hours training each day, and the odd piss easy game against players far inferior to you, whilst never having to travel more than about 10 miles from where you live.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016

What a life, getting paid about 10k a week (rough guess), couple of hours training each day, and the odd piss easy game against players far inferior to you, whilst never having to travel more than about 10 miles from where you live.

Yeh great gig if you can get it but who on Earth, in their right mind, would employ you on such fantastic terms and conditions of employment.....................oh hang on a minute :smirk: .
  • Options
    I assume Tex gets more money if he plays.
    I dunno, a thousand pounds a match?
    Sheesh.
    You could get that by saving on Keohane wages because he actually does no work at all, and Katrien's wages for the same reason, with the added bonus of not paying her conference fees and holidays in Dubai.
    I wrote at the beginning of the season that I have a very good idea of Dillon Phillips wages which is modest to say the least.
    Katrien said on talksport how much she loves doing the deals with player transfers, well Katrien, Tex isn't playing though fit, explain that you useless idiot.
    Which fan group met these destructive fools before the Chesterfield game?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I reckon it might have been Woolwich Branch @CAFCTrev , bit of a one man band, closed shop though and he won't send me an application form. Personally I couldn't manage a full tray of vol au vents all on my own :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I reckon it might have been Woolwich Branch @CAFCTrev , bit of a one man band, closed shop though and he won't send me an application form. Personally I couldn't manage a full tray of vol au vents all on my own :wink: .

Trying to get on Katriens's good side so we can have a woolwich addicks visit from the CEO.

£5 pay on the door.
  • Options
    No-one interested in the game, then?
  • Options

The game was spoilt by the referee and was a non-contest after 15 minutes.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

CAFCTrev said:

RedChaser said:

Trying to get on Katriens's good side so we can have a woolwich addicks visit from the CEO.

£5 pay on the door.
    Don't get too friendly or else you'll have @cabbles (hope I spelt it correctly) & @cantersaddick after you :wink: .
    Look she grinned at me whilst I was shouting "she ain't got a clue". Nothing more.

He's welcome to her. Maybe he can tell her to piss off while he's there..
  • Options

The game was spoilt by the referee and was a non-contest after 15 minutes.
    What happened by the ref?

Someone said about 350 down there? Were they pleased with that?

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Ref and Lino decided to send off the Phoenix centre half (who was playing very well) for handball, when a penalty only would have sufficed. It was never a sending off.

I know they announced 350 but there was definitely more than that down there imo.