Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phoenix Sports v CAFC - The Kent cup 2nd Nov Mayplace Road East, Bexleyheath

13»

Comments

• Options
    Enjoyed the game but as others have posted, a yellow card would have been enough of a punishment. Good club who you could say have risen from the ashes. I will take in a few games before the season is out as I will Welling and VCD all of the above deserve my money as they are properly run Football Clubs, instead of the total shambles that Charlton are.
  • Options
    Surely a handball is never a Red Card offence unless he's denied a clear goal scoring opportunity?
  • Options

Surely a handball is never a Red Card offence unless he's denied a clear goal scoring opportunity?

He was Phoenix's 2nd goalkeeper at that point...
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I've no idea why he handled the ball at such an early stage in the game.If the shot had gone in they still had 75 mins plus to get back into it.

Phoenix tried very hard but Charlton should have scored a hat full.Some less than impressive finishing shown by the lads,but onward to the next round.
  • Options
    We were impressive up until we had to put the ball in the net, we could have had double figures last night. Aribo at LB looked very lively, as did KAG up top. The style of play was good to see, slick passing and moving.
  • Options

Its Solly at Millwall all over again....
  • Options

We were impressive up until we had to put the ball in the net, we could have had double figures last night. Aribo at LB looked very lively, as did KAG up top. The style of play was good to see, slick passing and moving.

A bit like the first team.....
  • Options
    Drawn away to Stevenage in the 2nd round. Tie to be played in next couple of weeks. Very winnable, I should imagine.
  • Options
    Stevenage in the Kent Cup ?
  • Options

What are Stevenage doing in the Kent Senior Cup?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That game against Phoenix was the 2nd round.

The next tie is the quarter final.
  • Options

Drawn away to Stevenage in the 2nd round. Tie to be played in next couple of weeks. Very winnable, I should imagine.

Just seen on the OS .... that game is the U18s.

Not the U23 Kent Senior Cup.

• Options
    The Stevenage game is FA youth cup.
  • Options

Stevenage in the Kent Cup ?

Kent is gradually expanding

First Thurrock, then Stevenage, then....the WORLD!!!!!