Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Seed stand - new sign

Comments

• Options
    Like mother, like son. They sound a nice pair.
  • Options
    Just looked at the tweets, what a despicable person
  • Options

Just to put the new club style in perspective. Sue Parkes son Mark has apparently just told Jimmy Seed's grandson ' oh f##k off you stupid w##nk#r' as part of an ongoing twitter rant. Maybe they could paint that on the stand instead?

Its actually Tony Parkes and to be fair to him he has had Nick Gray pressing his buttons for a while.
    Good
    A neighbour of yours I gather.
  • Options

Just to put the new club style in perspective. Sue Parkes son Mark has apparently just told Jimmy Seed's grandson ' oh f##k off you stupid w##nk#r' as part of an ongoing twitter rant. Maybe they could paint that on the stand instead?

That's pretty standard.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I don't think anyone comes out of this sort of stuff with any credit tbh. Not sure how I'd react if people behind pseudonyms were trolling me regarding my mum, regardless of the situation.

If people want to follow / take it up with him then do so on Twitter please where he posts.

Grateful if we can leave it there on here please
  • Options

Mark Parkes ?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    To be fair, I stumbled across the Twitter spat - I thought it was our 'Henry Irving'. I'd forgotten about the Twitter name issue.
  • Options
    I only saw a couple of Parkes' tweets and took exception to the c*nt comment.
  • Options
    Dear god, what have they done to our club ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

If Sue Perks was my mum I'd be one of the people trolling her from behind a pseudonym.

It's posts like this that make me think we should take a leaf out of tinders book and have a super like (or super lol) button!
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

To be fair, I stumbled across the Twitter spat - I thought it was our 'Henry Irving'. I'd forgotten about the Twitter name issue.

It's incredibly weird.

*searches Twitter to see if anyone is using my username*
  • Options

Its actually Tony Parkes and to be fair to him he has had Nick Gray pressing his buttons for a while.
    Where can I find this ding dong?
  • Options
    This Nick Gray character. Can't we ask him to stop using 'Henry Irving' on Twitter? It's confusing as hell.
  • Options
    Think thats probably why he does it
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

This Nick Gray character. Can't we ask him to stop using 'Henry Irving' on Twitter? It's confusing as hell.

Think thats probably why he does it

When he started out he followed me and I politely said isn't it a bit childish to pretend to be someone else, he blocked me. :smiley:
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

I don't blame you. I generally shrug twitter stupidity off, as it's pretty common. However, he's a very abrasive young chap - so I waded in this morning too.

To be fair, his comment about being defensive over his parents is fair - but he's sent abuse to Stan Collymore, called fellow fans c*nts and has been pretty rude to just about anyone who doesn't agree with him: whether his parents are mentioned or not. It must be something in the family..
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

jdmotion said:

I don't blame you. I generally shrug twitter stupidity off, as it's pretty common. However, he's a very abrasive young chap - so I waded in this morning too.

To be fair, his comment about being defensive over his parents is fair - but he's sent abuse to Stan Collymore, called fellow fans c*nts and has been pretty rude to just about anyone who doesn't agree with him: whether his parents are mentioned or not. It must be something in the family..
    What's his twitter handle?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be honest, I could sort of see the point where anyone would get annoyed with people giving their mother grief. At one point though, he claimed his mother had never disrespected Charlton fans. All a bit nasty, and confirms my loathing of twitter. Won't be back on there for a while.
  • Options

Uboat said:

If Sue Perks was my mum I'd be one of the people trolling her from behind a pseudonym.

It's posts like this that make me think we should take a leaf out of tinders book and have a super like (or super lol) button!
    How do you know about the inner workings of Tinder mate? Is your lady free all of a sudden? ;)
  • Options
    Tony Parkes is off to Oakland, California today, hope he is taking a family member with him!
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:

Uboat said:

How do you know about the inner workings of Tinder mate? Is your lady free all of a sudden? ;)
    Oi you watch it! I know how tinder works even if I have never used it!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

ross1 said:

Tony Parkes is off to Oakland, California today, hope he is taking a family member with him!

http://www.oakland-catering.co.uk/index.php/finger_buffets/?k=:2::

Never let it be said that I'm unhelpful.....
    Nah - this is helpful

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?city=Oakland&spec=166

• Options

CAFC Luke said:

Uboat said:

Oi you watch it! I know how tinder works even if I have never used it!
    Trust me, we believe you...

Honest.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!