Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Spain

13»

Comments

• Options
    I thought the mannequin goal celebration was quality
  • Options

Cmon mate, everyone knows you're not allowed to enjoy playing for England.

And then when we are shit the papers moan theirs no togerthness in the squad.
  • Options

Agree. Although all the Facebook and Instagram videos are getting boring, that's the first time I've seen it used as a sports celebration.
  • Options
    icelandic clap

mexican wave

phone lights being turned on

grrrrrrrrrr

only went to get caps and a colleague from work had never been and at £25.00 a ticket i didnt think was bad, had a few at the barrowboy and banker before and jumped on jubilee line all the way through.
  • Options
    You can tell that the atmosphere would lack passion by the lack of booing of the Spanish anthem! (not that I want booing I hasten to add)

Amazing crowds at England games though, you can't even say it's the novelty of Wembley as the stadium is a few years old now
  • Options
    went last night, left on the 87th min at 2-0 to try and avoid too much of a queue at the station, so anyway 7/8 minutes later, im standing in a queue at the station and its 2-2. typical
  • Options

Players getting pelters on the back pages of the papers this morning for doing the mannequin.

Why?
  • Options

Players getting pelters on the back pages of the papers this morning for doing the mannequin.

Why?
    Because the Media have very little else to moan about (i.e. the Daily Mail are moaning about it but then are wetting themselves over the Spanish side doing the exact same thing in their dressing room after the match!!)
  • Options

Someone needs to tell Tyldesey that the "denying a goal scoring opportunity" rule changed months ago.

Someone needs to tell Tyldesley that he's not funny, nobody likes him, he never has anything worthwhile to add to the experience, nobody respects him and he's, frankly, a fucking embarrassment. The cushion-faced gimp.
  • Options

Someone needs to tell Tyldesey that the "denying a goal scoring opportunity" rule changed months ago.

It was as bad and as embarrassing when Jonathan Pearce was moaning during a World Cup clash saying that Goal Line technology wasnt working properly because the stadium decided to show one incident when the ball didnt cross the line!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

icelandic clap

mexican wave

grrrrrrrrrr

only went to get caps and a colleague from work had never been and at £25.00 a ticket i didnt think was bad, had a few at the barrowboy and banker before and jumped on jubilee line all the way through.

Exactly the same as me, just went for the caps and thankfully it's doesn't take long at all to get to Wembley and for as long as they keep it 2 caps for home and 1 for a way, you can't really afford to miss home games. It's the northerns that do aways, who are in a majority, that I feel sorry for, having to travel down to watch complete crap or risk missing out on a good away day. Granted tonight wasn't too bad I quite enjoyed the game in parts.

We broke our journey up by going to Ye Old Swiss Cottage there and back because 14 stops on a tube where you can barely breath isn't for me.

But the Mexican wave and Icelandic clap got right on my nerves. Pathetic.

Roll on Dortmund.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Could somebody explain to me why there is a clamour for Southgate to be offered the job. I can't see what the rush is. I have nothing against him, but he isn't going to get poached by Barcelona or Man City so his interview should be the next year of fixtures. If he does well he gets the job, if he does average or badly he doesn't. Why should Southgate have an issue with that?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

went last night, left on the 87th min at 2-0 to try and avoid too much of a queue at the station, so anyway 7/8 minutes later, im standing in a queue at the station and its 2-2. typical

Avoid the queue at the station (Wembley Stadium, Park and Central) by walking the 20 minutes to North Wembley. Empty station, no queues, underground and overground.
  • Options

Could somebody explain to me why there is a clamour for Southgate to be offered the job. I can't see what the rush is. I have nothing against him, but he isn't going to get poached by Barcelona or Man City so his interview should be the next year of fixtures. If he does well he gets the job, if he does average or badly he doesn't. Why should Southgate have an issue with that?

It's the usual media building him up before they turn on him at the first sign things aren't going well then knock him down completely..
  • Options

icelandic clap

mexican wave

grrrrrrrrrr

Exactly the same as me, just went for the caps and thankfully it's doesn't take long at all to get to Wembley and for as long as they keep it 2 caps for home and 1 for a way, you can't really afford to miss home games. It's the northerns that do aways, who are in a majority, that I feel sorry for, having to travel down to watch complete crap or risk missing out on a good away day. Granted tonight wasn't too bad I quite enjoyed the game in parts.

We broke our journey up by going to Ye Old Swiss Cottage there and back because 14 stops on a tube where you can barely breath isn't for me.

But the Mexican wave and Icelandic clap got right on my nerves. Pathetic.

Roll on Dortmund.

Has It not been changed to 2 caps for all I got 2 for Slovakia away?.