Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Port Vale | Nov 19 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016

I am so upset and angry with the club right now I will be ducking this one!

I'm doing Hungerford v Wealdstone. Fancy it?

Not really -Only one team in my heart - but I just can't take the depressing vibe these idiots have created. They are pathetic and don't deserve our support. I am currently as angry as I have been. This is my team FFS! I hate Duchetelet and Meire. They are both a total disgrace. They shouldn't be allowed to do what they are doing to our great club! Meire has no shame! Can't she see what a mess she has made of things? Really, can't she see. Surely that level of delusion is weird!
  • Options

I am so upset and angry with the club right now I will be ducking this one!

I'm doing Hungerford v Wealdstone. Fancy it?

Not really -Only one team in my heart - but I just can't take the depressing vibe these idiots have created. They are pathetic and don't deserve our support. I am currently as angry as I have been. This is my team FFS! I hate Duchetelet and Meire. They are both a total disgrace. They shouldn't be allowed to do what they are doing to our great club! Meire has no shame! Can't she see what a mess she has made of things? Really, can't she see. Surely that level of delusion is weird!
    He wasn't inviting you to the game, he just wants somebody to pay for his pre match boozing.
  • Options
    Made a late decision to swerve this, even though I've already bought rail fare from Dorset for me and the boy. Trainline refund again!
    Got a hacking cough that is driving me and everyone around me mad; SW Trains are diverting via the Portsmouth line and there are no trains from Waterloo East to Charlton.
    Oh, and the football. Well, er, no thanks.

Any score is likely. I'll go with an ejaculatory 1-1.

• Options
    mogodon said:

No intention of going but can see us winning this as we bounce back from a chaotic week. Sad thing is that will allow Squirrel Face to claim she did the right thing etc.

mogodon said:

No intention of going but can see us winning this as we bounce back from a chaotic week. Sad thing is that will allow Squirrel Face to claim she did the right thing etc.

You can see it coming with the next three games bringing five points and they appoint Nugent et al!

Personally I hope we lose all three and that will panic squirrel face.

I wonder what the players make of all this....................................................................
  • Options

mogodon said:

mogodon said:

You can see it coming with the next three games bringing five points and they appoint Nugent et al!

Personally I hope we lose all three and that will panic squirrel face.

I wonder what the players make of all this....................................................................
    Richard Murray is still slightly involved , so Nuggent will Be given the job after losing all three games!
  • Options
    This could be a 0-3 or worse.
  • Options
    So who picks the team today? Nugent or Congo Chris? We'll work it out if Chris the Unready is the furthest forward in the technical area or makes any substitutions after Roly's input by video-link at half-time.
  • Options
    It'll be whoever gives JJ the piece of paper.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Nug said:

seth plum said:

Which fan group are meeting with the SMT before the game?

Surely it must be time to wheel out Target20k again, help the regime get over last weeks little bump?
    Can't be manny of them left can there? Apparently there's been quite a few resignations unless they've had a recruitment drive for their own group :smirk:

Still more tea and biscuits for the few hangers on I suppose.
    Perhaps target 20 would be a better goal...?
  • Options
    I thought I would have veal and a glass port as we are playing Port Veal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Injury ridden, managerless, defence shown up to be slow and ponderous despite not conceding too many goals, fans in torment and uproar .. this MUST therefore herald a convincing home win .. plucking a victory from the depths of defeatism ((:>)

CAFC 2 v Port Vale 0

You called it Lincs.