Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Port Vale - Post Match Views

A win that takes us up 14th and cushioned in between Millwall and Gillingham. If ever you struggle to define a shit sandwich.....

Look forward to hearing from those there

Comments

• Options
    Four points off the play offs with a game in hand...
  • Options

Charlton win
    Palarce lose
    Millwank lose
    My idea of football heaven

Roland can still fuck off though

Just add in a WHIU defeat for a perfect football results day.
  • Options
    The longer I stay away the longer the home form continues..

Eight thousand nine hundred and ninety two, blimey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have found a Nugget in Kevin
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    « hide previous quotes
    Redmidland said:
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession............42% - 58%
    shots on................ 3 - 3
    shots off............... 6 - 11
    corners................. 2 - 5

GOALS.................. 2 - 0

League position........ 14th

Not sure if that read good or bad?
    Still a lot to be sorted out , today just had goals when compared to a lot of Slade's games

@Oggy Red said over on the match thread
    "It reads like we played well for 20 minutes until HT"

• Options

That number must include freebies who didnt show, the pictures of the ground looked empty
  • Options
    New manager bounce! ;-)
  • Options

That number must include freebies who didnt show, the pictures of the ground looked empty
    Reckon the true figure is about 5k.
  • Options

In Katrien's seasonally adjusted mind, factoring in natural wastage resulting from relegation, that figure represents a much higher number than this time in 2014, more proof that Roland's £380m cash investment is reaping rewards. Well done all concerned.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

We won?

I feel nothing.

Thanks for that
  • Options
    Can someone tell me what Kevin did that Slide didn't? Apart from actually freshening things up with some early subs. Botaka must feel his career is now taking off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The COL effect.
  • Options

Off_it said:

We won?

I feel nothing.

Thanks for that
    I know what he means but I will always hope for us to win. imo the players are separate from the regime, apart from their pay packet. I cant have a go at them for doing a professional job in odd circumstances (not so odd at Charlton) when a manger is sacked but at least they won us the three points.
  • Options
    masicat said:

I said to a mate Katrien looks like a witch. She heard and stared at me for 5 minutes. We are in the East.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad baring in mind we won 2-0 and lead for most of the game. Shameful attendances tell the story. Could the owner and all associates please leave. The heart of our club is still waiting for the 'Under new ownership' announcement.
  • Options
    masicat said:

I said to a mate Katrien looks like a witch. She heard and stared at me for 5 minutes. We are in the East.

She turned me into a newt.....I got better.
  • Options
    masicat said:

I reckon she was trying to work out if she had swiped you on her tinder account
  • Options

It was freezing. Quite apt as the atmosphere in the ground was like a morgue. Less than 5k home fans imo.

Second half we were shite & a team with a cutting edge up front would have exploited us.

Problems are still in midfield.

Teams often switch off when the game is won though. Look at Sheffield Utd today, 2-0 up at half time against 9 men. Fans must've been expecting a 5 or 6-0. They won 2-1.
  • Options

Allegedly
  • Options
    When was the last time we got under 10k for a league game?