Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please vote for Valiant Place and if I win I'll donate a chunk to the Protest Fund!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Is it airy?
    Well, there's air in it!
  • Options
    'Air Towers' ???

Sounds like a name that could end up with all sorts of derogatory derivations with creative use of a black marker pen like say 'The Arse Tow-ers building' or the Hairy Towers,
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I suggest we Immediately start a petition as means of a protest regarding this disgraceful deceit.
    A classic example of Antipodean trickery!
  • Options
    I knew from the beginning that judges would ultimately choose the winner but I've emailed them asking why they encouraged people to vote in the first place if the eventual winner only garnered 9 flaming votes. Waste of everyone's time really.

I'm considering buying the domain names airtowers.com or .com.au just to spite them. Such a shit name.

• Options

I'm considering buying the domain names airtowers.com or .com.au just to spite them. Such a shit name.

Do it, quickly.

• Options

I knew from the beginning that judges would ultimately choose the winner but I've emailed them asking why they encouraged people to vote in the first place if the eventual winner only garnered 9 flaming votes. Waste of everyone's time really.

Substantial prize wasn't there? Who are the judges? Was the "winning entry" from the daughter of the developer by any chance?
  • Options

Bad news, Valiant Place didn't win but thanks for all your votes.

In the end the judges chose Air Towers which is a pretty crap name in my opinion - and it only got 9 votes so the whole voting thing was clearly bullshit.

Thanks again to everyone that voted, I do appreciate your help.

This is Boaty McBoatface all over again.